The end...?

DISCLAIMER-THIS CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT FOR THIS BOOKS STORY SO I RECOMMEND TO READ
__________________________________
Dear journal-

It was a normal day with the usual weather. Everyone doing their thing: pixolotl, Zuuker, Thowk, Bona-Petite and Gheegur were playing hide and seek. Poewk and Screemu just napping, Scargo cuddling up with Astropod. Everyone and everything was normal then and I still remember it so vibrantly. What bad happend you may ask my journal? I'll tell you.

If there were new monsters you will have to sign a waiver that their one. When a monster hatched of a egg the leftover shel will be brought to the celestials to examine and clarify so other island won't be confused on what a egg is. After examination they name the monster. If the monster doesn't have one and came from a   vessel it would be clarified as a Amber island monster. This will be important in what happend.

Since i didn't sign the waiver or anything the celestials slowly started getting mad, and before they weren't the happiest anyway. Since my wublins were also experiment's  and I hadn't signed anything  celestials were discussing what do do. My wublins didn't even clarify as monsters since they don't come out eggs or vessels.

So what did they do? We were all doing our thing. It was feeling less dark, but not light at all. It felt like the skies were turning on us, on a bad way. It felt warmer, but like it wanted to burn us. Looking up into the sky we saw it: burning fire-flamed meteorite like rocks burning through the sky, there was only one explanation that could say it all: the celestials. None of my wublins knew who the Celestials were so I had to make excuse, I would rather comfort them thank explain something they'll never hear about again.

It was getting closer and everyone knew what was gonna happen. We all huddled to each other for a hug. 'WUBBOX GET ON THE AIR BALOON ITS STILL THERE YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT' I stared in shock, NO I COULDNT LEAVE MY WUBLINS LIKE THAT. THEIR NOT JUST MY CREATIONS, NO THERE MY CHILDREN. 'PLEASE WUBBOX GET ON YOU CAN NAKE MIRE WUBLINS BUT WE WANT MAKE MORE WUBBOXES' they were begging at this point so u decided to give in. One last group hug and I left, I regret not staying, really badly

Greetings Wubbox

Sigh, that what you would hear after this disaster. *Knock knock* 'get out' said the robot. 'It's me rare tho' 'I said GET OUT' 'OKAY SORRY' wubbox hit his head on the table out of frustration. He came back from Wublin Island to plant. The monsters there are pretty chill, but not as fun as the wublins.
__________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this one! Thanks for all the reads and that one person who voted! Also it's not the end since my au is like dinosaur evolution but they do make a comeback unlike dinos!
Thanks again!