Just the aftermath

HALLO! I JUST WANNA THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND AT THIS TIME RIGHT NOW IN 2ND PLACE FOR THE TAG mysingingmonsters! THANKS AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY! ALSO I MIGHT DO A AVM BOOK WITH RANDOM STUFF IF UR MUILTIFANDOM INTERESTED!!! ALSO SORRY IF ITS A BIT SHORT! LOST A BIT IF MOTIVATION
___________________________________________
Dear journal

I am going to go to Wublin island to see what happend after "that" I will inform after I come back

A sigh echoed through the room as Wubbox slammed his journal and stood up. While walking to the air balloon he hears a familiar voice: 'Where are you going?' The noise of shaking branches ringed in his mind as he turned around. 'Didn't see you there I guess,' he said. 'Are you coming back soon? We're going to play egg bingo soon!' The happy voice said. 'Not in the mood sorry...' 'of course after what happend of course!' Wubbox smiled as he went back to walking.

There it was. The way he got there and was sent back, the air balloon. ...
Flashbacks
Flashbacks rode through his head while he remembered what happen. Does he really want to go back? Really? Non existent tears ran down his face as he ran back into the castle.

..........
'WUBBOX GET ON THE AIR BALOON ITS STILL THERE YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT'

It kept on replaying in his head. Please stop. Just please, he begged in his head. Sighed, for probably the thousandth time. Walking to his charging table, he didn't have one on Wublin island. Taking care of the little gremlins made sure he had enough energy. Lying down thinks to himself: why didn't he just bring a few?If it could hold Wubbox with ease a Brump and Zynth wouldn't case many problems...

A knock, two knocks? Three. 'D-do y-ou want some food?' The voice said, with the little stops and hitches he knew it was Rare. 'Ok I guess' I say as the door slightly opens putting some food on the ground. Grabbing it I started examining, why was I doing this anyway? I don't know, was I not hungry? Was the food interesting? No, it's the same everyday. Then what? Sighed as I put a piece into my mouth. normally it tasted good, but now it just tasted bland.
___________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed!