Oh No It's Vil Schoenheit

Since the UnBirthday party Riddle was letting some of the rules go which lifted a lot of stress out of him and the others from Heartslabyul, Most of the time you went and Visited Heartslabyul to see Riddle and the Animals also.

You stepped out of the mirror that was from Heartslabyul after one of Riddle Tea party which you enjoy the tea and Treats, Walking in the middle of the hallway hum a song soon look up spotted Vil who was standing in the middle of the hallway.

Vil reaction:

Your reaction:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Your reaction:

Your reaction:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Of course you didn't mind it till you saw a hairbrush and a bag with other stuff that was unknown to you, Soon Vil started to walk to you but soon the Walk turned into a run. Your smile falter a bit soon having a bad feeling that you should run from him of whatever he has planned for you.

Students and teachers watch You running away from Vil who was chasing you with a smile and a Dark arua, Students wanted to help but when it comes to Vil and him want to do someone or put makeup on it's Fend for yourself.

You was now rushing through different
hallways and without mirrora with a nervous smile plastered on your face,
Vil is now reminding you as madam red of course Vil isn't covered in red but it seems him and madam red share the same brain of fashion.

It been half of an hour Vil still looking for you of all places he haven't checked is the chandelier so your safe for now,
Sadly you left the phone you was kindly gotten by Crowley as it was in your room so you couldn't call Lilia for help.

It seems like that your gonna be up here for a while but good thing is that nobody have seen you in the chandelier at all, Very soon lunchtime came you still up in the chandelier you hop down scaring some of the students that was walking past.

You hum apologies to the ones you scare as you walk to the cafeteria to get at least something to munch on from all that running, Yuu and Ace spot you as they walk over to you as you wave at them fallow by Grim and Deuce.