Grim reaper is just a little homesick

Hello everyone my apologies for being away for so long I really do apologize this chapter is gonna be short as the bottom I'm gonna explain what is happening when I was doing as other stuff of why I was gone but let's get to the story)

It was late at night in the dorms and everyone was asleep. no sound no sight of anyone but You.

You were humming a small tune with a candle to show the way through the dorm's dark halls. Unable to sleep and unable to relax as your mind was thinking about your home. It stresses you for some reason I guess you can say your a bit homesick now.

It was a surprise that now you started getting sick how strange it was your dead and a grim reaper you always move around when you was a full flege grim reaper when reaping souls. Maybe perhaps you miss teasing ceil and Sebastian when they came to your store.

You wonder how they are doing and what they are thinking now that you suddenly disappeared on them. So many thoughts of that went through your mind. Till you snapped out of your thoughts when you Heard a familiar screach voice. As you look over you smile with a grin.

M/n:"ah why hello Crowley my dear how are you on this fine night hm?"

Crowley held his chest and sigh a bit quickly coughed

Crowley:"Hello M/n I'm doing quite well may I ask why your out of your dorm at this time of night?

M/n:"Haha my apologies well I thought to have a night scroll through the school I guess to get some air"

You grin yet your grin was small unlike the other grins you had at it had caught Crowley eyes, as he walk over and began to walk along side you.

Crowley:"I see it is a good idea to have a night scroll when you have lots of things on your mind it goes help a lot when you can't think straight or sleep may I ask whas the matter of course I am a wonderful Crowley that wish to help!"

He smile as you give a chuckle at his words as you walk along side him as the candle you have is the only light to help to see in the dark halls. Though it was sweet for Crowley to worry yet funny to see the crow worrying about you that is very much older then him.

M/n:"Very kind of you dearie but I am just thinking about my own world I do miss my own little home as well the dead bodies"

You joke as Crowley deadpan at your words a bit horrified of what you had said but quickly shook his head getting rid of the thoughts of what you meant. It was quite as you and him walk down the hall you didn't even notice that Crowley was starting at you as he can see bits of the glowing eyes. Crowley was in awe of the glow yet sad he couldn't see your face as you had it covering your eyes.

Crowley:"I...I see well most students do have that time to time getting home sick yet it is quite normal for that to happen"

M/n:"Indeed it true yet it is strange as I never had this problem since I became a grim reaper as I do move around a lot...it perhaps because in in a different world"

Crowley:"I see I guess you hate that feeling?"

You gone silent you know that you didn't hate it but it did feel weird you are in a different world but you didn't hate it. It just you just miss your own world where this was no phones or TV's or stuff like that just old fashioned music player and others stuff.

Yet you had fun learning new things here it was to die for well not to die for as you are already dead lol but still it is a pain for you.

M/n:"I am truly having fun here just I miss the old style I guess you can say yet I am having fun but same time I am not ..I do apologize if I am confusing you dearie"