Meeting of the lion child

[Skskkshdb. I MAY NOW BE ABLE TO PUT PICTURES IN NOW I HOPE IT DOESN'T DO THE SAME THING LIKE BEFORE BUT IF IT DO I CANT KEEP MY HOPE UP IF IT STARTS TO DO THE SAME THING😬]

[ ANYWAY TO THE STORY WE GO!! ]

You was out side at the front of the school where the statues had stand. Students had looked over at you confused as most of the students chuckle at what they was seeing.

You stood there with a child who had a tail and ears that adore them on the little boy. But why was most of the students chuckles at you and the young boy well.

(Guess who the child is)

The young child was stretching your face grabbing your mouth stretching it where it wasn't even unhuman to see the skin that far for stretching.

The lion child name was Cheka.
On how you found him was quiet simple you had found him lost outside.

Normally found a person seeing this may have thought M/n was gonna kidnapped the child on what M/n would have done.

Cheka smiled big at you as you chuckle as the boy who was still messing with your face.

M/n:"Alth hy yrth I tever sreth semrthing sr adoryhdle ath yo meth dear"
<All my years I never seen something so adorable as you my dear>

(Remember Cheka still stretching your face so your having trouble speaking right)

Cheka:"You Strange look mister but so cool!!"

If you was human you would be already dead by the smile Cheka gives to you as he hug you close enjoying your cold warmth,
Of course Cheka loved it the nice old where he came was so hot and this made him happy,

Soon Cheka feel asleep so fast cause of the cold you set off. Of course you kept holding the now fast asleep boy in your arms.

Unsure what to do with him so you took him to your classes all the way through he slept. People who was in M/n class knew who the boy was and was shock to the core that a grim reaper had put a
Crazy hipper child to sleep.

Of class after the Third class Cheka woke up to see His favorite Uncle leona.

Cheka:"UNCLE LEONA!!"

Leona:"Ah cram bucks-ACK!!"

Cheka had jumped on Leona back making them both fall as Cheka giggles.

M/n:"How wonderful I see the looks now more I thought he was your baby brother"

Leona:"SHUT UP YOU-"

Leona quickly snapped up with big eyes staring at you and his face burn red by how close you are. As you had covered his mouth knowing he'll curse in front of the child.

M/n:"Naughty~ Naughty~ No cursing or you will face a bad punishment for cursing in front of a child dearie~"

(Leona/Simp Readers exe: stopped working)

Cheka:"What type of punishment mister?"

M/n:"There is a lot of Punishment and I'm sure dearie don't want to know Maybe he'll stand in a corner perhaps hehe"

Cheka:"...If I swear will I also?"

M/n:"Indeed your still a young boy who does need his Innocents to be taken away from you for right now used to a lot of growing but for now be a child"

Cheka:"Understood mister I'll will"

M/n:"Wonders dearie but call Me M/n and no need to tell me your name I already know your name
Cheka dear~"

Cheka nodded Understood so he wouldn't ask many questions but still laying on Leona back.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER)