Come Home

Ship: Yumark bc why not

Content: angry Yuta, ig a little angst? also some spice but no real smut :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuta hyungie, I'm sorry. I can't. You know how busy I am, with promotions and shit." Mark told his stubborn hyung for the millionth time. Yuta had called Mark to ask if he had time to relax with him, because Mark was always Yuta's first choice when it came to relaxation. What could he say; it was obvious Mark was his favorite dongsaeng.

"How many hours have you spent at the company today?" Came Yuta's reply, almost like a challenge.

Mark sighed. The elder really was relentless.

Yuta let Mark's guilty moment of silence speak for itself.

"That's what I thought. Oh well, too bad, you're done for today. Come home." Although demanding, his voice was still pleasant.

"Yuta, you know I can't." Mark was so adamant that he forgot the honorifics. It was Yuta's turn to go silent for a moment.

"Fuck," the younger whispered when he realized it.

"Mhm. You'd better be scared. I'm not letting you off that one." Now Yuta's voice held a serious warning tone, which went even deeper as he added, "I won't say it again. You're finished for today."

Mark gulped, squeezing his eyes shut. He really, really wanted to stay later.

"Hyung I, please-"

"No." Yuta cut him off so shortly it made Mark's brain short circuit.

A knock on his studio door sounded, making the boy jump slightly.

"Hang on a minute Hyung, there's someone at my door." Mark told Yuta as nicely as possible so as not to provoke the already angry dragon.

He got up, opened his door, and was met with the piercing gaze of none other than Nakamoto Yuta. Mark held back a squeal. Yuta had one hand on the door frame, supporting himself, while the other hand held his phone to his ear. If Mark was being completely honest with himself, it was hot as fuck. Possibly the hottest thing his hyung had ever done. From the way his eyebrows were slightly furrowed with solemnity to his jaw clenched in frustration, it was really too much.

Yuta slowly put his phone down, not once breaking eye contact with Mark. Then he practically growled, "Come home."

Welp, there went Mark's plans. He knew there was no way he could disobey now.

He nodded, scurrying quickly to gather his things. Yuta waited at the door, still propped up against the frame, following Mark's every move with his relentless eyes.

Mark felt incredibly pressured with the elder's stare on him. Usually Yuta was kind and sweet to him, but recently the hyung had been more strict because Mark was overworking. At the same time, Mark also loved being scrutinized. He loved the adrenaline rush he got when Yuta was angry with him. He didn't quite understand it; all he knew was that it was there.

Mark finally got all his things together. He turned to face his hyung, water bottle in hand. He couldn't meet Yuta's eyes as he said, "I'm ready now Hyung."

Yuta moved aside slightly, allowing Mark to slip past him in the doorway.

The two walked to Yuta's car after locking the studio door. Yuta still didn't say a word, but surprised Mark by opening the car door for him. He finally looked at him, but Yuta's jaw was still clenched, so the younger stayed quiet.

Once they got in the car, Mark broke the silence. "I'm sorry." he said quietly, although he wasn't apologizing for that day. He was apologizing for every day before that when he'd done the same thing; work late and turn down Yuta's requests to spend time together. He felt especially bad because he'd made time to hang out with Jeno, but only because the younger's aegyo was irresistible.

Yuta stayed quiet, but Mark was too afraid to look at him.

"I'm angry, Mark."

"Yeah... I thought so. I really am sorry, I wasn't thinking, I should've made time for you." Mark tried again.

The elder's voice softened some when he said, "Markie, I'm not angry about that. I know you were busy. I'm angry that you haven't taken a break. I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you. When was the last time you took a step back from activities and let yourself breathe?"

Mark relaxed somewhat at his gentler tone. "I... don't remember..."

Yuta reached over and put a hand on his thigh, making the younger look at him finally. "Then it sounds like one is more than overdue."

"Hyung, I really can't. I'm working on 3 different songs and the dance for one is all wrong. I need to fix it before the deadline SM gave me."

"Fuck SM. You need a break." Yuta stated.

Mark nodded. "I know. I want it to be perfect though..." He couldn't let it go, eyes drifting to the floor of the car.

"Mark." Yuta said his name. Mark knew he was expected to look up again. But somehow he didn't have the courage to. His boyfriend was rarely this annoyed with him, and frankly, he was scared.

"Mark." He heard his name again, dangerously low. "Look me in the eye."

Yuta had pulled over to the side of the road. His hand had Mark's thigh in an inescapable grip. "Now." Yuta growled.

It was almost like Mark's head was being yanked, the way he submitted so fast. Hearing the elder's tone like that gave him no option to disobey.

The smaller boy couldn't hold in a whimper as he looked into Yuta's eyes. The hyung really was mad. He stared Mark down with such intensity that made the younger want to crawl in a hole and never be looked at again.

"Who am I?" Yuta demanded, still gruff.

"My hyung," Mark responded immediately.

"Who. Am. I?" Apparently his answer was wrong.

The eye contact was too much. Mark whined and looked away, only to have a hand grasp his chin and jerk his head back facing Yuta. His grip was firm, but somehow Mark knew there was no hurtful intention behind it.

"My boyfriend," Mark whimpered out timidly.

Yuta's smile was more like a smirk. "That's right. Who makes you feel so good anytime you ask?"

"You..." Mark replied, blushing.

Then Yuta leaned forward and whispered dangerously into Mark's ear, "Then who do you think is gonna make you scream when you disobey?"

Shivers ran from Mark's toes all the way to his neck, where he could feel Yuta's hot breath.

He could barely force out, "You," with what little breath had left.

"That's right, baby boy," Yuta praised before kissing Mark's neck and leaning back.

Mark breathed out a sigh of relief once Yuta was out of his personal space, his heart rate falling back into normal rhythm. This wasn't the first time Yuta had spoken to him rather dominantly, but that didn't mean Mark was accustomed to it. The adrenaline rush was something he loved, though.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Yuta's frustration had been expressed and the point thoroughly made. Mark decided he'd stay quiet and take his hyung's advice.

a/n:

haha not dead (yet). sorry i havent posted in forever, my motivation has just been nothing at all. also i wrote this story on my phone so if there's mistakes or weird grammar shit, ignore it lmao.

im thinking about a part 2 for this?? with actual smut? if ppl want me to write one ill try. 

also if anyone has any requests, feel free to comment bcs my ideas are dryer than a desert. thanks for reading all the way to the end, i hope ur all doing ok 😊 <333