002 : 𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖡𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇
𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 - 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 9, 2021
𝖮𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽

  ♫ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 ♫

"Ahh, ooo i wanna be with everywhere"

Katherine quietly sung as Bobbi read a old comic book that she found on the highway while Joel was fixing the truck.

"Bo, get you feet off the back of my seat" kat complained as Bobbi kick the seat with her feet "make me you big baby" Bobbi said as she continued to kick the seat causing kat to turn around grab her "ow stop it your hurting me" Bobbi whined.

"Hey will you guys cut it out" Megan said as she held her head by the two girl continued to argue.

"Hey your mom said cut it out so cut it out" joel yelled at both of the girls as they both silently apologized. "Where are we heading anyways" joel said looking back at Megan but kat answered instead. "Washington" she mumbled "why?" He questioned "thats none of your business" she spoke.

"Kat stop it " Megan said with a groan "what it's none of his business-" kat said side eyeing Joel kat was about to finish her rant when loud horn began to blow causing Megan to wince and Bobbi to quickly slap her hands over her ears.

"Shit" Megan said as she looked behind them to reveal a red convertible "who the hell are they" Joel said as he began speed up "Joel just keep driving, Bobbi. Katherine get down" Megan spoke as took the shotgun out of her bag and began shooting at the men.

"Joel you can turn in this field" Katherine said as she pointed to the big grass area as he turned the car and then stopped it at some abandoned buildings "GET OUT !" Joel yelled as they all got out and started to run.

"COME ON MEG WE JUST WANT TO TALK!" the bald man yelled as pointed to different directions as he's men began to search the building "what do we do" Katherine said as all four of them hid behind a wall.

"Shit" Joel cursed as he peeked from behind the wall "quickly move" Joel said as quietly crawled on the floor "Joel look" Bobbi said tapping his shoulder as they all looked at the open door at the end of the hallway.

"You guys go ahead I'll hold them off" Joel said as crawled towards the door "HEY!" Joel yelled as he shot the man making him fall with a grunt "JOEL!" someone yelled from outside.

☠︎

Joel walked to see Katherine, Megan and Bobbi on their knees and hands behind there head "how about you get on your knees cowboy" the bald man said as Joel felt the cold metal pressed against his head.

" Look Meg we did want have to do this... i means we just wanted to talk-" the bald man said "there's nothing to talk about ok...just let us go" Megan said abnormally calm "look let's just have girl an we'll be on our way" he said looking over at Bobbi "your not getting my daughter" Megan spoke looking the man in his eyes.

"Fine... who's this" he said look at Joel "he no one" Megan mumbled "you know about their little secret yet" he questioned Joel "no really didn't tell 'em" said look a Megan as quickly averted her eyes "DON'T!" Megan snarled as he started to walk towards Bobbi causing Megan to stand up catching the other man off guard as she punch him in face and grabbed the gun that he held and shot him.

"Let her go" Megan begged as she pointed the gun at him but he began to roll up Bobbi's left sleeve revealing a bite mark "look Joel this what you've been protecting" he grunted as Bobbi stepped on his foot and ran back into the building causing one of his men to run after her.

Joel quickly head butted the man that stood behind "you stay here and get the truck started I'll get her" Joel said as he ran to the building.

"Bobbi..." Joel whispered but was met with the sound of whimpering and the sound of something squishing.

Joel turned the corner an saw Bobbi crouched over the man that was chasing her and lowered his gun "Bobbi" Joel spoke a little louder causing her to perk up and look behind her.

"I'm sorry" Bobbi muttered as she looked at Joel with blood shot eyes as he pull out a blue handkerchief and gently began to clean her face "it's ok" Joel said as he cupped her freckled cheeks "your gonna be ok" he said.

☠︎

Joel walk out of the building holding Bobbi. Once he got to the truck the put her and then went to the drivers side.

After 30 minutes of silence Katherine and Bobbi where asleep in the back "Joel" Megan spoke receiving a hum from his "if anything every happens... please keep my girls safe" she said look at him "nothing gonna happen to you wanna know why because I'm gonna protect you guys ok" he said looking at her as she squeezed his hand.