003 : 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖥𝖤𝖣𝖱𝖠 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗀𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉
𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 - 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 17, 2018

 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖥𝖤𝖣𝖱𝖠 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗀𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 - 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 17, 2018

"Kat, Bo breakfast is ready"

Megan said as she heard loud footsteps. Katherine was the first one down and Paul followed right behind her carrying Bobbi on his back "hey I can stay long, I have to get to work" Paul spoke as he kissed the top of Megan's head and then his two girls "bye dad" Katherine mumbled as she ate a piece of bacon.

"All righty my beautiful girls..let's get going" Megan said as grabbed her bag off of the couch as her two daughters followed behind her.

"Ok kat you get the stuff of this part of the list and Bo you get the stuff on this part" Megan spoke as she ripped the paper in half "we'll meet back here in twenty minutes ok" Megan finished as she watched her daughters walk off.

"Hi sweetheart" Mrs. Johnson Bobbi said politely as she cradled the jam and bread in her arms "how are you doing where's your mother" the older lady asked as she looked around anxiously "umm I-I don't really know she just sent me to get these" Bobbi said as she reach to her back pocket and pulled the list her mom gave her.

"Oh, well that's nice of you to help your mom" Mrs Johnson said as she tried to remember for the pickles of the top shelf "Um I can help with that" Bobbi said as she began to climb the shelf.

Everything was happening so fast Bobbi didn't did even see the blood dripping from the lady's nose as her body began to twitch.

All she heard was aloud thud causing her to turn are "Kat" she mumbled "she was infected" Katherine said as the two girls watched the fungus slither out of her mouth. "Come on we gotta find mom" she said grabbing her little sister hand.

Both Katherine and Bobbi ran out of the store to be met with loud screams as red truck swerved in front of them "GET IN!" Paul commanded as Katherine pushed Bobbi in first "What's going on are we gonna die" Bobbi questioned as Katherine hugged her "Hey everything's gonna be ok alright ... right Paul" Megan said as Paul look back at his two daughters.

"DAD! WATCH OUT" Katherine yelled

☠︎

Megan woke up to the sound of beeping, flashing lights and sound of the car door slamming
"Katherine sweetheart" Megan whimpered as she unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled to the back of car and cupped her eldest daughters cheek "mom" Katherine said pointing at Bobbi.

Megan quickly got out of the car and ran towards Bobbi "baby..." Megan mumbled softly as Bobbi blankly stared at her mom.

Bobbi held a tight grip on her left arm. Megan gently pried her hand off to reveal a bite mark.

Paul and Katherine quickly ran over "shit" Paul said as he picked her up "come on" Paul grunted.

☠︎

About four hours later.

Paul constantly look out of the window of the small cabin as Megan, Bobbi and Katherine where huddled in the corner "how's she doin" Paul said as he moved Bobbi's hair out of her face  "she burnin up" Megan softly said "hey everything's gonna be alright I promise" Paul said as kissed all three of there foreheads.

"I promise"

That was the last thing Megan heard before she woke up.