010 : 𝖳𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖬𝖤 𝖮𝖭

☝︎︎
♫ you can play the song if you want ♫

𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖣.𝖢
𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 - 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 20, 2021

𝖢𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 - 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 20, 2021

"We're talking away"

Word loudly blared from Bobbi's walk-man as she sat quietly in the back of the truck.

"How much farther" Kayla whispered to Joel as he looked at the map "about six more hours" he mumbled as he looked at the rear view mirror at the young girl who stared blankly out the window.

"I don't know what I'm to say"

" I have to pee" Bobbi said bluntly as Kayla stopped the truck "Ten minutes" Kayla spoke as she got out and stretched her legs.

Ten minutes had passed as Bobbi walked out of the bathroom at the small rundown gas station the group stopped at. The girl quietly walked around the gas station and picked up common necessities.

"Stupid piece of shit" she mumbled as the taped re-played the same words over and over again "hey..you alright" Joel spoke quietly trying not to startle the girl "I'm fine" she said coldly pushing past him walking off to the truck.

☠︎

"If we take this route we'll reach there in half of the time" Kayla said to Tess as they looked at the map "hey you guys ready to go" Tess said as Bobbi walked past her "Im gonna take that as a yes" she spoke quietly.

"Shying away"

"Ok what do we do when we get there knock on a door or something" Tess said looking back at Bobbi who just shrugged as Tess let out a quiet groan  and leaned her head on the window.

It was night by time the group arrived to the FEDRA base camp. Joel parked the truck quiet far from the camp cause them to walk.

"I'll be coming for your love, okay?"

"hey want to know something" Tess said bumping the younger girl's shoulder "what" she said looking up at Tess "Im gonna miss you this has been quite a month" Tess said looking at her "I'm gonna miss you to" Bobbi mumbled.

"Hey but I'll see you on tv when you become a world famous hero" Tess jokingly said to Bobbi "what's a tv..." she said curiously look at Tess who just laughed and patted her on the back.