005 : 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖨𝖲 𝖠 𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝗉𝗍.2

☝︎︎
♫ 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖠𝖭 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖥 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖶𝖠𝖭𝖳 ♫
𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖡𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗆 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 - 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 10, 2021

☝︎︎♫ 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖠𝖭 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖥 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖶𝖠𝖭𝖳 ♫ 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝖡𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗆 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾  𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 - 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 10, 2021

"Come on"

Megan spoke softly as took her gun out and closed the truck door.

The group slowly walked towards the big van "Bobbi turn that shit off" Katherine groaned as she watched her sister take of her headphones and handed it over to Joel.  "Let's...look around" the blonde girl said as the group began to wonder.

"There's blood everywhere" the blonde girl said "someone's still alive" Bobbi whispered as Joel pulled her back a little bit as the girl with dark brown her opened the door to see bodies laying on the floor.

☠︎

"Shit... one got infected, bite another" Joel said looking at the body on the floor "FUCK!" Megan yelled as she put her hand on her forehead "hey we'll find another why" the blonde girl "no we won't ok.... I have to get kid to Washington-" Megan said when she heard someone yell.

"Who the fuck are you guys" A tall man about Joel's age said as he walked toward the group with a shotgun "wow it's ok guys put your stuff" Joel said as everyone put their guns on the floor.

"You guys are infected aren't you" the man said as Joel moved Bobbi behind him . Katherine gently stepped back not look where she was going stepping on one of the dead bodies.

"Joel.." Katherine quietly mumbled "Shit" he muttered.

The man that held the gun was caught of guard. Joel took this moment to grab his gun off of the floor shooting the man.

"Their almost here" the blonde girl said as she looked outside. Megan gently squatted and pick up one of the small bombs connected to one of the dead bodies.

"We use this" Megan said showing the bomb "but someone has to stay to activate it" the blonde girl said looking at Megan "I know..." Megan said softly as the black haired girl looked at her.

"you where bite weren't you" she said causing Joel to hold onto Bobbi as Megan grunted as she lifted her shirt showing the group a infected bite wound.

"When..." Joel said hold Bobbi tighter towards him "at factory when those guys attacked us" Megan said as tears rolled down her face.

"Joel I need you to promise me something...the same thing you promised me in the truck t-that you'll protect my girls" She whispered. "THEIR ALMOST HERE WE HAVE TO GO" the blonde girl yelled.

"NO! we can't leave her" Bobbi exclaimed Joel began to pull her to towards the back exit "MOM!" Bobbi yelled "baby look at me-" Megan said "no.. we're not leaving you" Bobbi struggled against Joel.

"Baby it's ok... alright" Megan sobbed quietly "you have to be strong for me ok... I mean you have to look after you sister" Megan said jokingly as she look at Katherine who began to cry too.

"Joel get them outta here" Megan said as Joel picked up Bobbi as she screamed and kicked Joel.

Joel ran with Bobbi in his arms as Katherine and the two other girl followed behind. All that was heard was a explosion.

And then the quiet tweeting of birds.