Chapter 5: I'm a Djinn in a bottle, You Gotta Rub Me the Right Way

A/n: For future reference, I'll be posting any extra pictures for the chapters on my Instagram (the_crawler13). They are easier to upload there, and I won't have to deal with links that either die or get taken down. Don't worry, they will be labeled what chapter they are for on the cover photo. Extra descriptions are written with the pictures as well.

Anyone remember Monster High? A cousin of mine watched it recently when I was babysitting her, and we watched Monster High 13 Wishes. The inside of the lamp was inspired by the movie as well as the way Seth speaks during certain times since I like double speaking voices. Reverb?

//////////////////

The loud buzz of the alarm sounded throughout the room, stirring you from your slumber. Looking around, you were surprised to find yourself in your own bed. Usually after an issue with Seth, you find yourself held up in his lamp. Every time you go there, you can't help but think back to the first time he threw a fit and brought you there unwillingly. It scared you beyond belief.

//

You had witnessed earlier what he could do when seriously provoked, so being stuck in his domain with no way to escape was almost as bad as your incident with Jeff. Seth has had several 'masters/mistresses' over the years. With how strong of a creature, he is, Seth had to have cuffs on both wrists and ankles, keeping him from acting out of order. He was often ordered to all kinds of things against his will, from perverted, to magically exhausting tasks.

The cost for his freedom was extreme, but you couldn't let those people keep him chained up. Understandably, trust was hard to come by at first, believing you to be the same as all humans. However, after the accident, a bond was formed.

It all started with the prick.

Seth had assured you that he wanted to work at your club as an exotic dancer. You were hesitant at first as he had shown slight hostility during his stay. He and Damon had instantly clicked in all the worst ways, James however, reassured that it was therapeutic for them. You learned quickly that Seth's ability to tease his clients was phenomenal and that's when it happened.

Someone decided it was their obligation to help themselves to his body. Seth wasn't having it though. He brought the offender into one of the private rooms before you had a chance to step in and say something.

And the man's punishment, aside from being removed from the premises, Seth handled that. You ever watched the Mummy? That scene where the beetle burrows beneath the skin of the man and eats him alive from inside out. Yeah, the unfortunate individual who felt privileged to help themselves received his just desserts.

After you saw the aftermath of the body, you sent a text to James for assistance. One so he could get rid of the body and two, to help calm the djinn down. That's when the blackout occurred. You went to inquire about what transpired; he went berserk. The flurry of emotions he went through almost gave you whiplash. From anger, to proud, to anxious and seeing James approach must have been the final straw.

Just like that, his lamp appeared, and you were sucked inside with Seth. You land hard and rough on the gritty ground. You look around once your pain eases and gasp in amazement. The inside of the little magical item was anything but small. It was like a whole new world with a huge palace with a desert oasis around it.

A breeze came through, causing sand to blow past you, snapping you out of your sudden admiration to slight horror. You were stuck here and the only one to get you out is in a fragile, murderous state of mind.

Don't get it wrong, you are in the business of helping non-humans, but that didn't stop you from having the respectful fear that came with them. At one time, even you feared your monster family. You have to be cautious of even regular humans, so creatures also fall under that same rule.