9

I looked down at my body as the police zipped it up in a body bag.

My life was a mess. There was nothing more I could do knowing I let people suffer like that. No one like me should be living.

No one as brutal and vain like me could be living on this earth. There's always a price to pay for your wrongs. My price was sacrifice.

I felt a small hand hold mine, which felt larger a second later. I turned my head towards him and smiled.

His Emerald green eyes met mine, smiling right back at me. His presence was no longer of the mind, but the spirit of what he would've become.

With one last smile at each other, our bodies faded, the light carrying us home.

THE END

Final chapter! I hope you guys liked this book. It was supposed to be long, but it was starting to draie, so I shortened it.

Also, because I know y'all are gonna ask, let me explain.

Btw, I laughed evily when I wrote the last chapter just now, but anyway.

Everything was supposed to be misleading on purpose. The title, the description, everything. I've never seen a book written like this, so I thought I would write one with this plot.

The sleeping pills only made him hallucinate Harry, nothing else. His hallucinations were because of his DID, except the spiders, which were LSD drugs.

I researched a lot on this disorder and the drugs, so I was very dedicated to get everything correct and be as subtle as possible with the foreshadowing. While the drugs had the same effects, they never lasted long, so they weren't the reason. But he started hallucinating in the beginning of the year before he went back to drugs and alcohol. That's when his DID developed, he just didn't realise.

I don't know how many personalities he has, but one is nice, and the other is, well, you know. That side represents his dark side specifically, not that it's a stereotype of how the disorder is portrayed on screen.

I made sure to read this before making that a fact: "Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is characterized by different identity states reporting their own relatively continuous sense of self."  So you could say that part of him represents vengeance due to the trauma of bullying that Louis himself had experienced in his life.

Everything else, including the flashbacks, which he assumed were the drugs, was because of his symptoms.

Also, I lied. Harry was not stuck in the 70s and just likes the hair, he IS the 70s😂

Also....Aitch+H=Harry. The pronunciation is LITERALLY the word H you guys🤣

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.xX