Finale

Both were sleeping until some noise broke their sweet sleepy moment. Pete is about to wakes up but Vegas hugged him.

Vegas: sleep a bit more. I'll go check downstairs.

Pete nodded and Vegas gives a kiss on his forehead. Vegas put a t-shirt and went downstairs.

Vera and Victor is playing and Macau is also here.

Vegas: Macau!!

Macau gulped. Vera runs through Vegas .

Vera: pa... Where's dad? Did you make up with him? Is he still angry with you?

Vegas: no. I already made up. From now on we'll stay together, as a family.

Vera: really!

Vegas took her into his arms. Went near at Macau and Victor.

Vegas: you're here?

Macau: when I heard you already find P'pete, how can I not come? Well good to hear that you already made up.

Vegas: you knew about this all along but hide from me. What should I do to you now?

Macau: awwo....you can't blame me. P'pete didn't want you to know...let bygones be bygones.

Vegas sighed. Pete also went down. Took Vera from Vegas.

Vera: dad...pa and we'll stay together from now on right?

Pete nodded and kissed her cheek.

Vera: I'm so happy. I'm going to play outside.

Pete: be careful.

Victor and Macau noticed the red hickeys on Pete's nack and chuckling.

Pete: what happened? Why looking at me like that?

Victor: good to hear that you guys made up. *Cough* should we give some more time to you guys? * Teasing *

Pete: ohh... Already started teasing me. Should I open some secrets?

Victor and Macau looked at each other and gulped.

Vegas: what secrets?

Pete: well... I think you guys should tell Vegas about this. No need to hide anymore.... It's been years and he's now a grown up.

Victor comes few steps forward, with a hesitating voice

Victor: ah... Vegas... actually....we are in... We're in a relationship.... I mean me and Macau... We love each other.

Vegas: from when?(in a calm voice)

Victor: it's... it's been...7 years....

Vegas: Macau...is it true?

Macau: Yes Hia....I...I love P'Victor.

Vegas: Humm...you guys kept me separate from my Pete and continue your relationship.... What should I do to you?

Macau: I'm sorry, hia. It's not like that...I mean... P'Victor was about to told you but I wasn't ready... I was still in highschool, but now I'm about to graduate too. I didn't told you because you guys were not in a good term.... Are you mad at me?

Vegas: (sighed heavily) do you think I'm that much stupid to not know your relationship with Victor?......I got a hint when you guys celebrated my birthday together. Because as far as I know you are not comfortable with strangers as you were so much good with him. So just guessed. I became more sure when I saw his photo as the wallpaper of your phone screen....well I didn't mind because it's him. He's good enough to take care of you. I didn't talk about it because I wanted to hear it from you. At least you guys tell me. I thought you're gonna keep it a secret forever.

Macau: you're really not mad at me?... I know I was so much harsh on you and I hurt you by my words.... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Hia.

Macau's crying and Vegas went for a hug.

Vegas: stop crying little baby ....shh...let me see those tears...(wipes away) why would I be mad at you when you got someone you love. I'm ok as long as you're happy.... you're hia is hot tempered but not heartless.... Victor... Take care of him.

Victor nodded. Everyone smiles.

After few months _

It's Vegas and Pete's wedding. Vegas doesn't want to delay anymore. Vegas convinced Pete's parents as well as his father. Everyone is invited to their wedding, though it's not that much big but gorgeous. Every preparations are complete. Everyone is waiting for the grooms.

Pete is so nervous. Vegas comes from behind and hugged him.

Vegas: what's wrong babe? You look tensed.

Pete: I'm nervous... It felt like a dream. I never thought about our marriage. I don't know how to face everyone.

Vegas: ohh... Come on babe. It's our wedding. Everyone is happy and they are waiting for us. There's no need to feel nervous. I'm here with you. We already lost so much time. I don't want to lose more, not even a moment. We have a child, you have me, you should think about us not about the other people.

Vegas took Pete's hands and kissed it.

today, it's our day. I've been waiting for this for so long. Let's go.

Pete smiles and nodded. Vegas grabbed his hand and both comes out together. Vera walks first, throwing the flower petals on the floor. Vegas and Pete followed her. The priest pronounced the holy words. They exchange the rings.

Vegas pulled Pete into a kiss. Then whispered into his ear

Vegas: from now on you're totally mine, officially.

Everyone through the flower petals to the newly Weds couple. They have their dinner in a big oval table. Different dishes with wine, champagne. Everyone wishes them luck and blessed them. Cheers of glasses, laughing, smiles filled the room. Pete watching over them. His daughter is so happy. Playing with her grandparents. Now life is so perfect.

Vegas took Pete's hand and silently went out from everyone's eyes. They reached at terrace from where the view of lonely night of the city is shinning in front of them. They're panting.

Pete: it's.... beautiful!!!

Took Pete's hands

Vegas: I always wanted to enjoy this view with you. I wanted to confuse my feelings to you in here... Pete... Whatever happened is our past. We hurt each other, misunderstood each other. But from now on.... we'll get through everything together. You and our daughter the most important persons in my life. Promise me... you're not gonna leave me again.

Pete: I promise.... I love you, Vegas.

Vegas: I love you more.

Vegas pulled him by his waist and their lips met. Hearts beating faster. Cold wind and moonshine also greetings and bows before them.

Time stops. After going through a lots of things two loving souls met in the end of the world where's only love surrounded them.

The End_

_________________________________________

Thanks to everyone for giving love and support to this story.❤️