Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Double A is impossible to double A, fight...

    Because of Yu Chen's insistence, although Qu Zi didn't know what was going on with the other party, she realized that she might not be able to get involved, so she finally left this place.

    After going back, it's not that Qu Zi didn't think about what happened, but she remembered that the other party kept sneezing after she left, and she could hear that posture clearly even if she was far away.

    Shouldn't there be any problems like rhinitis?

    Qu Zi remembered that when they first met in the hospital, the other party also sneezed earth-shatteringly, maybe it was because of this that they went to the doctor.

    But Dr. Yang doesn't seem to care about respiratory problems?

    Without thinking too much about it, Qu Zi went back to the dormitory and subconsciously checked the news on Yanxing.com.

    She was a little worried about the situation of "chen". After the whole vacation, she didn't see him go online, which made her worry about his situation.

    In addition, the other party had problems from time to time and was forced to go offline because of mental instability, which made her even more worried about this unknown friend.

    I don't know if her recent worry had an effect or if the other party finally remembered his star network account, Qu Zi finally saw the profile picture that hadn't been lit up for a long time in the list.

    "Sorry, I've been in a bad state and haven't been on Starnet recently, which made you worry."

    Seeing the news from the other party, Qu Zi also heaved a sigh of relief, as long as it's okay, she felt relieved now.

    "Do you have time to fight?"

    Qu Zi came back from the shower and saw this message from the other party, which was a few minutes ago.

    What day is it today, why do everyone want to fight with her?

    Qu Zi lay down on the bed and rejected him, "I'm not free now."

    "Don't you have a few minutes?"

    Now that he said this, it seemed that he really wanted to fight her again.

    But even if Qu Zi wanted to agree to him, the reality would not allow it. The simulation room in the library has been closed.

    So she had no choice but to tell the other party the news, "Sorry, I can't go to Xingwang now."

    "Why not?"

    Qu Zi sighed, but still told the truth, "Because there is no simulator." The

    other party seemed very unacceptable Such a result, "Why don't you even have a simulator?"     Qu

    Zi didn't answer, and after a long time the other party seemed to realize that he was wrong, "Sorry, I didn't think of this reason."

She opened the information she was looking at, and seeing this answer, she didn't care. She thought that the other party might be a kid from a rich family, so she couldn't imagine that there are people who don't even have a simulator.

    At this time, she even teased herself, if a year ago, her optical brain would not even be able to connect to the optical network.

    "How about I buy you one?"

    After a while, Qu Zi received a new message.

    She quickly replied to the other party, "No need, you are still a student, don't waste money."