Ayanokoji's adventures -TBATE

Ayanokoji pov:

I was currently watching a 'friendly' spar between a professor and  a member of disciplinary committee at Xyrus academy .

The professor was a bulky guy and had an inflated ego ,this was the reason he had challenged Arthur Leywin one of academy's strongest to a 'friendly' spar.

Arthur on the other was calm, and by how he was handing the fight he was also very capable ,the fight soon ended with him humiliating the professor .

I was currently in  a world of magic and wonder , my age was around 13 in this life as for my real age I stopped counting when I was around  a million years old or something like that.

Someone normal would have gone insane living that long but the ones that say that had no proof to back that up since they themselves never lived that long ,putting forward arguments like you would watch your loved ones die and that you will have to watch your children age and die ,but humans are complex creatures and we evolve over time I have watched my children die and sure I felt sad but that was it ,life goes on whenever they die they always had smiles on their faces and that made me content with the work I did over there and isn't being content with yourself the only thing one would want in their life , 

Well enough with the boring talk this world like many others had the presence of mana in it,but what was more interesting thing was the presence of aether as well usually there are many forms of energy in one world that people can't use like this world has presence of cursed energy as well and I can use domain expansion and other moves just fine but people here can't ,oh there is chakra here as well ,but onto the main topic this world has aether and mana together which is a rare combination to come across ,isn't that right Hana-chan .

'Shut up you are disturbing my beauty sleep ' replied a feminine voice in my head ,this was a cursed object that grew so powerful that she was bored of her world so I decided to bring her along for the journey her name is Hana jusjutsu sorcerers would call her a special grade cursed item(basically a female version of Sukuna ) but she really is cute and cuddly girl 

'Who the fuck are you calling cute and cuddly' She stated in a shaky voice ,oh she is also a tsundere and a sadist but lets not talk about that .

'I will be punishing you once I have a vessel ' She said in a sadistic voice .I almost am finished creating a body for her but now I am rethinking if  I should give it to her or not .

"Kiyotaka would you like to grab some lunch " Arthur asked me with his signature smile plastered on his face ,he was pretty mature for his age so I decided to befriend him 

"Sure lets go "I replied  monotonously.

Although I didn't have to use my poker face and monotonous voice anymore yet I decided on keeping both of them as it makes me look cool Ahem

On our way I saw the elven princess looking at Arthur with a longing look ,do they perhaps know each other ,over years I had gained many skills in different lives and to be honest I could look into the future read minds and control people's actions with a single thought but there was no fun in doing that so I decided to not use much of my powers .

I would only use the powers given to me by this world , back to Arthur we were talking about the dungeon raid tomorrow along with Elijah .

This world is rather interesting something just doesn't fit into place and I have a theory why a but I won't be doing anything anytime soon ,the people of this continent should learn to live and fight for themselves or hell awaits them in the near future.

I can stop all of that but where is the fun in that ,man I feel like an evil god.

Timeskip to dungeon raid 

I accidentally reached a little early and came across a black horned unicorn just kidding its  a humanoid figure and as I see it he is making quick work of highly trained mages ,oh is that a lance lying almost dead over there ,so much for being the strongest in the world ,well I should leave like a good person and not look back at the suffering of the poor mages ,

As I turned to leave I accidentally hit a metal spear creating a sound that did not go unnoticed by the unicorn ,

"Trying to run away are we ,not very brave to leave your comrades to death like this" He launched a bunch of spikes at me which I dodged but my escape route is closed off .

Not I can either fight this unicorn or I could teleport the hell out but if he is left alive my peaceful life as a background  character might be threatened 

"Oh the unicorn talks" I spoke to which he became pretty angry and launched a spell more powerful at me this time

"Sorry are you a pony " This seems to have infuriated him further and not he was attacking me left and right without stopping .

I instantly went behind him and a moment later my hands were in his chest I pulled out his still beating heart as he looked at me in shock by the time he could process want happened I already amateratsued his ass.

"P-please h-help" A voice made its way to my ears .I looked around and found the source to be a  an elven lance .

Cool I always wanted an elf .If the world has one I get one its always fun when they think they can live longer than me and then they become older as I stay young I like to challenge them to an aging contest and I am still undefeated in that regard . 

Ahem lets make an offer she can't refuse 

"I can help you live again but you shall serve me and no one else it will be a contract among us if you are willing to give up on everything you shall arise again as my servant" I stated with my cold voice .She seemed to ponder about it for a moment and then nodded affirmatively so I rebuilt her body and healed he wounds .

When she opened her eyes she was shocked she couldn't see anything because I forgot to repair her eyes Ahem 

I fixed her eyes and then she saw me , "here are the terms of contract you agreed upon you should get your affairs in order since I own you now" I said to her with an evil smile handing her a stack of papers .She wanted to cry since she was a slave now but she just gave me a disgusted look and started reading the papers ,"Wait I get paid ,and there are vacations "She said surprised "I am not an inhuman employer you know"I said stating the obvious .Wait why is she so happy does the royal family work them to death.

"I guess someone else has to take the mantle of lance now"She said a little sad ,

"Yeah be at this place at 9pm sharp " I said before teleporting her and myself out of the dungeon.

Timeskip (The inn Kiyo told Alea to go )

"So the only reason you made me your servant is this" A blushing Alea told Kiyo that was currently enjoying a lap pillow

"Elven lap pillows are the best " He said before drifting off to sleep.

"What a weirdly nice person " She said before drifting off to sleep herself.

The end

I have no idea what I am writing .

Later