Chapter Eight-Faulty Reception, Advice, Truths of the Past & Starting Training!

*$*Tea Garden*$*

"Hang on a sec!" Ace yelled out in anger, "Are you just pulling rules out of your ass by this point?!" "Yeah!" Grim joined in as he glared at the dorm leader while crossing his arms over his furry chest, "I'll eat it if you're just gonna toss it!"...

"Hang on a sec!" Ace yelled out in anger, "Are you just pulling rules out of your ass by this point?!" "Yeah!" Grim joined in as he glared at the dorm leader while crossing his arms over his furry chest, "I'll eat it if you're just gonna toss it!" "Not the point fur-ball..." I told him as Smiley jumped from table to table until she was on her Trainer's shoulder, wanting to be ready to attack and defend him just in case. 'Normally, I wouldn't have an issue with a Pokémon protecting their Trainer...' I thought as I eyed the duo before Riddle, 'But she doesn't have the right moves to do so... Tickle, Sand-Attack or Astonish might work-if she times things right... But it doesn't change the fact that she doesn't have enough experience...Yet.' "My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader." Trey said loudly with a nervous trill to his voice, "I was the one who said we should make a Mont Blanc." "Yeah!" Cater joined in, though he looked worried as well, "We didn't think there would be a rule for something like that." "The fact you made it isn't the problem here." Riddle said-oddly calm before he raised his voice, "It's that you brought it here! Today! Right now! That is the issue!" I snorted and shook my head in disbelief. "They put all that effort into making that tart and this is what you say to them?" I asked, "How ungrateful. And all because of a stupid rule..." "Yeah. All I've been hearing you spout since a while ago is all these weird rules." Ace said in agreement as Smiley nodded from his shoulder-her smile gone, "It's just idiotic." "Did you just call it...idiotic? Stupid?" Riddle growled in anger. "Wait, stop! Those words are taboo." Cater sputtered out at us before turning to the enraged leader, "Riddle, these guys are new students that are still trying to learn the ropes." "Still doesn't excuse his behavior." I muttered, "If he really is the leader of the dorm, he should be teaching them the rules-not using them to shackle everyone on the first offense..." Trey looked at me in shock, having heard my words. I raised a brow at him, silently daring him to disprove them. He swallowed thickly before looking back at the scene before us. 'Coward.' I thought before watching Deuce and Queenie joined Ace and Smiley. "No, I'm gonna say it." The tactless boy said bluntly with a glare, "Throwing out a whole tart just because of a rule like that is stupid as hell. Shut up with your crap." "I do agree that rules are meant to be followed but....." Deuce spoke up before shaking his head, "This is way too bizarre." "You've got quite the nerve, talking back to me." Riddle said as he glared at the two boys and their Pokémon, "Listen well. Even breaking insignificant rules leads to huge problems." "Everyone else here refuses to speak up because they're afraid of getting their magic sealed but I'm very sure they agree!" Ace spoke up, glancing back at the others behind him. "Ah no, we..." One said fearfully as he glanced between the two boys and the angry dorm leader. "Oh, is that so?" Riddle growled out, turning his glare at the others of the dorm. "Not at all, Dorm Leader!" The first one said loudly, despite the nervous fidgeting his was doing with his hands. "Everything is based on your judgement!" Another added in fear. "Those guys...!" Grim sputtered in shock. I rolled my eyes, unsurprised at the yellow-belly behavior of the others. Ace clicked his teeth as Smiley glared at them from his shoulder. "Wishy-washy jerks." The boy muttered, "Lame." "In the year that I've been dorm leader, there hasn't been a single student held back or expelled from Heartslabyul Dorm. The only one with the honor of saying that is our dorm." Riddle explained, "In this dorm, I am the one with the highest marks. I am the strongest. That makes me the most correct! So all you have to do is follow my rules without talking back!" "You're kidding!" Deuce sounded in shock as Queenie shook her head in disbelief. "I'm not cutting off your heads because I want to." Riddle continued, "It's because you all keep breaking the rules." Trey shamefully looked away and said nothing. "If you won't obey me, then it's off with all your heads!" Riddle finished-his sentence almost screamed out for everyone to hear. I grit my teeth in anger as my hands balled up into fists against my pants. 'Don't deck him, don't deck him, don't deck him, don't deck him!' I chanted in my mind-trying to contain my anger so it wouldn't bite me in the ass later, 'DON'T DECK HIM!' "Alright, everyone, this is where you say, "Yes, Dorm Leader."" Cater spoke up, trying to defuse the situation before something too drastic happened. "...I can't do that." Deuce said, breaking me of my internal chanting. Queenie huffed in agreement and said sternly, "Snubbull." The Poké Balls on my belt rattled gently, as if to give me strength, as I said calmly and loudly, "Me neither." "I reject such a selfish tyrant!" Ace said, Smiley nodded sharply with her Trainer's words. "What did you just say?" Riddle spoke, his voice oddly calm. "We're say-" Grim started but I quickly moved and stuffed a cupcake into his mouth before he could make things even worse. Riddle was a ticking time bomb already, Grim's careless words don't need to be added to the oncoming rage the boys and their Pokémon were already attracting. Deuce and Queenie sighed in relief at my quick actions before looking back at the boy's dorm leader. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!" Riddle screamed as he pointed the scepter at Grim, Deuce and Queenie. The Unique Magic flew from the decorated staff towards the trio but before it could reach them, a large blue force field surrounded them. The magic slammed into the force field harshly, causing it to ripple for a moment before it stilled and the magic fizzled away. "Gastly! Gas." Guinevere said as she phased into view as her gas-like body appeared behind the shield and in front of the trio. "Nicely done Guinevere." I said as I stood up from my seat, smirking lightly as my planning ahead was proven to be a good choice. Everyone gawked at us as the force field faded away while I stood with Grim, the boys and their Pokémon. Guinevere smiled and floated over to me. "Trey! Cater!" Riddle screamed out as he gathered his wits and was thoroughly embarrassed we had best him at the moment, "Throw them out!" The two seniors were silent for a moment as they shared a look before saying together, "Yes, Dorm Leader." "W-Wait, weren't you on our side!?" Deuce stuttered in shock at the two seniors. "Real sorry!" Cater said with a fake smile on his face as he pulled out his magic pen, "But we can't go against the dorm leader's orders. ✩" "...Forgive me." Trey muttered lowly as he did the same. Quickly, I unclipped two Poké Balls from my belt-a Safari Ball and Quick Ball. "Oh, I see how it is!" Ace snapped as Smiley glared at them as well, "Do it, you assholes!" Trey said nothing as he shook his head lightly and fired off a kind of plant spell with Cater following up with a fire spell of some kind. "Lilo, Hyper Beam! Natasha, Boomburst!" I called out as I released the two Pokémon from their capsules in my hands. Lilo snarled before opening her mouth and an orange ball of energy appeared in front of her gaping jaws. Then an orange beam of energy shot towards Trey.