Chapter Seven-Underwater Beginners, Inferior Situation & Knowledge Squeeze!

((As most of you readers know, on Monday April 17th 2023-we had to put to sleep one of our dogs. He was an 14 year old-almost 15-reddish brown Chihuahua named Toby. It was at 5:44 pm that day that he took his final breathe in my mom's arms. It's...hard, getting used to not having Toby, physically, right here with us anymore. It sorta helps that we now have his ashes back home with us but its not the same... Toby was apart of our family and always will be... Sorry for the rambling, that information was to explain why the chapter was so late. And yes, for those that have noticed the change in my Wattpad profile image, that is Toby.))

༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻

((On another note-Leona's Shuppet and Ruggie's Morpeko are now named. The names chosen are used for the first time in this chapter.))

((Onto the chapter everyone)) 

━─━────༺༻────━─━━─━────༺༻────━─━

*$*Mirror Chamber*$*

No One's POV

Jack, Ace and Deuce-still dressed in their school uniforms-stood in front of the Dark Mirror with the glowing potion in Deuce's hands. Smiley and Queenie were back at their Trainers' dorm-where it was safer for them, since Azul and the Leech twins didn't know about them not being Rayna's Pokémon just yet. Grim and Rayna weren't there yet, to their confusion. Since it was the Heartslabyul's duo freshmen fault, the trio decided to wait for them to arrive. Not long after that thought drifted through their minds, Jack's ears perked as he picked up not only the two's footsteps but also their scents. He turned his head where the scent and footsteps were coming from and he saw Grim run into the room on all fours, something the small troublemaker did time from time. What really caught his attention, was Rayna and her new outfit.

Her usual belt that held the Poké Balls of her Pokémon was changed out for one that was a dark blue color and waterproof as well

Her usual belt that held the Poké Balls of her Pokémon was changed out for one that was a dark blue color and waterproof as well. Her usual combat boots were also changed for another type.