Chapter 12: Final Battle

——————————🎙️——————————

"Shall I dispose of him now, boss?" Smarty asked.

"Let him watch his precious niece get Dipped. Then shoot him." Doom ordered, then stormed off.

Eddie made sure he was gone, then turned to Smarty. "Everything's funny to you, ain't it needle nose?"

"You got a problem with that, Valiant?" Smarty asked as he backed Eddie towards an old merry go round.

"No. I just uh, want you to know something about the rabbit you're about to Dip."

Eddie quickly turned and activated the marry go round, and played the song Merry Go Round Broke Down. All the weasels paused what they were doing to look at Eddie.

Eddie: "Now, Roger is his name. Laughter is his game. Come on you dope, untie his rope, and watch him go insane."

Eddie pranced over to a rake, and stepped on it, making it whack him in the head. The weasels laughed at him, and Eddie did some back handsprings toward crates filled with bombs.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) watched with wide eyes and on open mouth. "He's lost his mind."

"I don't think so!" Roger singed.

Eddie grabbed three bombs and started dancing with them.

Eddie: "This singing ain't my line. It's tough to make a rhyme. If I get stuck, I'm out of luck and..."

Jesse: "I'm running out of time!"

Eddie: "Thanks."

Eddie tossed the bombs up on the air, and let all three of them hit him in the head. He backed up and slipped on a banana peel, and fell into a bunch of boxes. He reappeared with a pogo stick, and bounced along the floor. He ended up bouncing into a lightbulb, causing him to get electrocuted.

The weasels laughed so hard, they were killing themselves. Literally. Stupid was the first one to go. He collapsed on the ground, and his spirit floated out of him. Wheezy went next.

Eddie: "I'm through with taking falls. I'm bouncing off the walls. Without that gun, I'd have some fun. I'd kick you in the—!"

Roger: "Nose!"

"Nose? That don't rhyme with walls." Smarty said.

"No, but this does." Eddie swung his leg back and kicked Smarty between his legs, sending him into the vat of Dip.

Greasy was the next one to die, and when he did, he took his foot off the machines brakes, causing it to start moving forward.

Psycho was laughing so hard, he accidentally activated the nozzle, sending a stream of Dip just to the left of Jesse, (Y/n) and Roger.

Then, Psycho pulled a lever, causing the nozzle to move to away from them.

"Jeepers! That was close." Roger sighed.

Psycho finally died, but his spirit pulled a lever turning the nozzle back towards the Toons.

"Eddie, hurry! It's coming back!" Roger panicked.