Chapter One

Felicia walks out of the airport gate and sees her  brother and his girlfriend with a big sign in the air that says: ''WELCOME TO BARCELONA FELICIA!!''

Once they see Felicia they drop the sign and start running toward her.
Frenkie is the first to arrive.
He puts his arms around her and hugs her so tight that she can barely breathe.
''I missed you so much'' he says.
''Come on it has only been 2 years''
''WAY to long'' he says while he hugs her even tighter.

Felicia's brother is her best friend she could tell him anything, she could tell him her deepest darkest secret and he would never tell anyone and so could he if he told her something important she will make sure no one else hears about it.

When Mikky arrives Frenkie finally lets go of Felicia, so Mikky can hug her.
After a few seconds, she lets go of Felicia and says: ''Girl what happened to you?! You have become a real women in those 2 years.''
''Me?! Look at you then, you shine completely.''
''Thank you.''

''So how was the trip?'' Frenkie asks as they walk towards the exit of the airport.
''It was fine I guess.... But you said that you had a surprise for me?'' Felicia said with a big smile.
He laughs and says: ''Yeah right..... okay so remember when you said you didn't really wanted to move because you wouldn't have a job or anything?''
''Yes?'' She responded.
''Okay so I was able to get you a job at FC Barcelona!'' He says while we walk outside.
''Wait really?! As what?' Felicia says almost screaming.
''As my coaches assistant.''
''Omg as Xavi's assistant?!'' She says freaking out.
''Yep'' he responds while he opens the car.

Felicia's dream job had always been working at Barcelona, as a footballer especially, so back in 2019 when she heard that Frenkie was gonna play for Barcelona it was like his dream came true but also hers a little... they have always shared they're dreams and they always wanted to best for each other... obviously.
She was a lot closer with Frenkie then with her other brother, Youri.
Felicia has played football before at Ajax in the first women's team, but stopped, because of all the hate she got, people were saying things like ''You only play here because if your brother!''
Which wasn't true, not even a bit, Felicia did it all on her own, Ajax fans saw her as one of the best defenders that the club has ever known, men and women, but she stopped, because it was effecting her really bad mentally, she would even get death threats, because she was a female atlete.

They arrived at Frenkie's and Mikky's house, Mikky showed Felicia her new room.
She was gonna help her unpack so Felicia will be able to sleep normal tonight.
When they were done they sat on the bed and then Mikky asks Felicia the question she didn't really want to answer.

''So how's your love life going?''
''Really?'' Felicia laughed a bit.
''Yeah come on I wanna know'' Mikky stood up.
''Uhm... okay well you know my ex boyfriend Luca right?''
''Yeah ofc... I never liked him he was always so full of himself''' Mikky looked at Felicia.
''Okay so after we broke up... he already had a new one after only three days'' Felicia said.
''What?''
''I guess that he was already over me after three days.''
''Girl you had a relationship for over 3 years he can't be over you in three days'' Mikky sat back on the bed, slightly in shock of what her sister-in-law just told her.
''I know and I haven't had a relationship after that.... And that was 2 years ago'' Felicia sighed
''But anyways it's 18:30 already so shouldn't we go and make some dinner?''
''Nah ah ah, why didn't you tell me 2 years ago?'' Mikky questioned

''I already made dinner'' Frenkie said as he stood in the door entrance.
Perfect timing, as always.
''You cooked?'' Felicia asked confused.
''Well can't come anything good from that''  Mikky stood next to Felicia.
''Hey I heard that!'' Frenkie said.
''Sorry not sorry'' she said as she walked towards him and kissed him.
''Should we go downstairs?'' Frenkie asked.
''Yeah come on I'm hungry'' Felicia said, as she walked down the stairs.

They all sat down at the table and the food looked and tasted pretty good.
It was fish, vegetables and some fries, cause ofc he knew that this was in the top 3 of Felicia's favorite food.

''So Frenkie when am I starting as Xavi's assistant?'' Felicia asked him.
''Tomorrow'' he says with a mouth full of vegetables.
''Already?'' She replied.
''Yeah they wanted you to start as early as it can'' he answered.
''Oh okay what time?''
''Well the training starts at 9 am so if you'll drive with me which you'll probably do.... So just be ready at 8:45'' he said.
''Okay.'' Felicia continued eating her dinner.

When they were done eating Mikky and Felicia did the dishes since Frenkie was the one who cooked.
They were taking and singing all the time so it took a long time to do it.
When they were eventually done dancing and singing it was 21:50 already and Felicia was pretty tired of the flight from The Netherlands to here and unpacking her stuff, so she said good night to Frenkie and Mikky and headed to bed, excited for her first day at Barcelona.

(A/N)
Okay so this chapter is not that long I can tell you already that the other chapters are gonna be longer.
Anyways thanks for reading the first chapter, don't forget to vote and comment if you have anything to say!!

❤️❤️❤️