Chapter Two

Felicia's alarm goes off at 7:30 but she doesn't get out of bed until 8:00.
She finally get out of bed and brushes her teeth.
When she's done she puts on her FC Barcelona shirt with F. De Jong on it. Felicia puts on a pair of jeans and she puts on a little bit of makeup, that's it, it's just a natural look cause she doesn't want to look too much on her first day.

When she's done she walks downstairs, she sees Frenkie sitting on the couch watching TV.
It's already 8:25 so Felicia walks to the kitchen to have some breakfast.
When she walk into the kitchen she see Mikky making breakfast.

''Hey'' Mikky turns to Felicia.
''Hey.''
''Did you sleep well?'' She asks, grabbing another plate for Felicia's breakfast.
''Yes, I did and you?''
''Yes very well, would you like some breakfast?'' Mikky says, holding a plate.
''Yes please.'' Felicia replies
Frenkie walks into the kitchen and sits down next to Felicia at the table.
''Good morning'' he says.
''Good morning'' Mikky and Felicia say at the same time.
''We have to hurry it's 8:35 already.''
''Yes that's fine'' Felicia say as she put on her shoes.

Time skip

Frenkie and Felicia are in the car almost at Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper, the Barcelona training ground.
Felicia is not paying attention but when she looks up she see a lot and I mean a lot people screaming and shouting for the players who are driving up, so also her brother.

When they arrive they walk inside and people immediately come to Frenkie and Felicia, people who have to talk to Frenkie, eventually he is pulled away from her and but still managed to say that she have to go outside to the training field.

''But how do I know where that is?!'' Felicia yelled back.
She didn't know what to do so she tried to find a way out to the field.
Felicia didn't pay attention to where she was walking and bumped into someone....
''Oh sorry'' She say, while picking up the headphones that had fallen on the floor.
''No problem'' the person says.

She gets up and sees a handsome young man standing in front of her. He has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair almost black.
She snap out of her thoughts and looks at him.
They stare at each other for a moment.

His POV:
I bumped into this girl, I had never seen her here before.
She was beautiful, she had beautiful blonde hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes.
We looked at each other for a moment, until she spoke.

Her POV:
I look at him as I say: ''Uhm... here are you're headphones.''
''Oh yes, thank you.''
''And sorry for bumping into you again'' I say.
''It's okay'' he replied.

3rd person (Her/She POV:
Felicia walks away and finds an exit to the field.
When she walks onto the field she saw the team and Xavi standing, Frenkie saw her and waved at her.
Xavi walked up to Felicia and wanted to introduce her to the team.
Fallon and Xavi walked over to the team together and Xavi says: ''Okay everyone this is Felicia she will be my assistant for a while.''

Felicia looks around until there was a head that caught her attention...... It was him.

(Authors note)
Hey guys! I hope that you really like this chapter, it's not long and I promise to make the further chapters longer.

I'm gonna cry my sister is going on a trip with her class to New York and I'm stuck here in Spain 😭😭 but she did say that she would get me something there.

Anyways thank you for reading ❤️ and don't forget to vote!
❤️❤️❤️