4

Saturday, 15th October 2022, 5:56pm

Monte Carlo, Monaco

This morning had been the most relaxing and lazy morning for the young couple. Together they woke up in each others arms, in complete silence.

After a couple hours with not much talk and "Friends" playing in the background the knew they had to get up and begin to get ready for the night ahead of them.

While Lily showered, Arthur made food. While Arthur showered, Lily dried her hair. Arthur had to collect his clothes from his and Charles place so while he did that, Lily finished up on her hair and got into her dress.

"You looked stressed" Arthur looks over to Lily briefly in the car before turning his eyes back to the road "I'm just a little stressed because all your friends are going to be here that's all. I'm really looking forward to tonight"

"All my friends love you trust me, they said that I should be with someone like you. Said you would slow me down" he moves his hand to her thigh "I should also tell you, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. It never mattered to me but I think it'd right you know, Carla messaged me. She's attending the party tonight. Not my option, she's a family friend"

"Alright" Lily nods placing her hand on his "You're okay with it?"

"Well of course I wouldn't choose to have your ex girlfriend there but I understand the situation. I wouldn't want to break away a friendship due to it. I trust you"

"I just hope you know, Carla and I broke up two years ago. I just really need you to know that you're it for me. I only want to be with you. She doesn't mean anything to me anymore. All she is, is a family friend"

"Baby, you don't need to explain yourself. Even if Carla was your best friend I still wouldn't care. You show you love me and care for me. You make me feel so special. I know that you're in this for a long time. I love you"

"I love you so so much Liliana. How did I get so lucky with you?"

"There's better people in the world Arthur"

"It doesn't feel like it. You're too special. I cannot wait to be married to you one day, for us to have our own house, our own children and let's face it. They will have the coolest uncles"

"Oh they will, do you think they will be Ferrari fans or McLaren fans, even Aston Martin"

"I think what type of fan they will be will come as a shock to us all, all that matters is it's not Mercedes or Red Bull"

-

They didn't expect so many people to be here but it was so busy they could loose teach other in the crowd. Arthur paused to speak to a few people, thankfully for Lily. Charlotte had found her.

"Arthur, I'm just going to go with Charlotte" she says in his ear "Okay" he nods kissing her cheek. Charlotte takes her hand, bringing her over to a table

"It feels like forever since I last seen you" Charlotte smiles pulling her in for a hug "I know, the last time we seen each other was last weekend but we haven't had the chance to actually talk in a while"

"Speaking of, I seen you and Arthur went to London, just the two of you. How was that?" she hides a smile with a drink "It was great" Lily looks down blushing "He's great"

"You're blushing!"

"I'm not! It so warm tonight"

"Excuses, excuses. So what did you do in London?"

"We visited everywhere Arthur wanted to see, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Bridge. Tourist places. On his birthday I took him to this breakfast place where I went every morning when I stayed there. We were at my parents house yesterday, had some lunch"