What is it about them? (1)

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Hey, Y/n!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to the short purple-haired girl. "Hey, Sienna." I smiled at her as I got out of my car. "So I'm having a party this weekend. It's a really small party, mostly just my friends. You wanna come?" She asked as we began walking into school.

"Ah, I thought we were already hanging out at my place this weekend?" I asked tilting my head. She thought for a moment before her eyes widened. "Oh shoot yeah. I'm so sorry I forgot I made those plans." Her eyebrows squinted together.

"I already told everyone about the party." She said, a guilty expression on her face. "Oh... it's okay." I shrugged it off. "Well, you should go to the party. I promise we will hang out sometime next week." She smiled. "Eh, I don't know. Partying isn't really my thing and I have schoolwork." I said, trying to make excuses to get out of her grasp.

"Oh come on you need to get out more! One night of fun won't hurt your GPA." She persuaded. "Besides it's not even really a party. It's more of like a hangout." She continued, she gave me puppy dog eyes and dramatically stuck her bottom lip out. "Okay okay. I'll go. I did want to hang out with you anyway." I laughed. She clapped her hands like a 5 year-old and smiled. "I'll text you the details."

"I'm so excited! You'll finally get to meet my other friends! They will love you." She rambled happily. "Anyway, this is my class, catcha later!" She shot finger guns at me and stepped into her classroom.

I sighed and rubbed my head once she was out of sight. I knew about her friends, and I know for a fact that the only thing I'll be doing during the 'hang out' is sit in a room with a bunch of secondhand smoke, while they try to peer pressure me into smoking weed or something else.

'I'm only doing this for Sienna' I reminded myself. I knew if I went and hung out with her friends it would make her happy so I'll just have to bare with it. I tried my best to make my way through the sea of people. I was pushed and shoved as I tried to navigate my way through. This is why I try to get here earlier.

I made my way to my locker only to find a couple making out right in front of it. "Excuse me." I sighed and rolled my eyes and they both glared at me. I motioned for the locker behind them and they reluctantly moved to the side.

I put my books in my locker then shut and locked it. I walked to class, still being a bit early. I leaned back in my chair and covered my face in my hands. "I hate this school." I sighed to myself. The bell rang and students began piling in. "Early. Like usual." A familiar voice laughed. I uncovered my eyes and leaned my head back more. Seeing the familiar face upside down. Her dark brown locks complimented her hazel eyes.

"It's so I can avoid the slow walkers, the sea of people, couples eating each other's faces off and kids smoking in the bathroom." I said and sat up straight. "Okay then. Got it." She laughed once again. Tamai sat next to me and pulled out her books.

Tamai was probably the only friend I had in this class. Specifically only in this class, once we leave this classroom we become strangers. I don't think I really know anything about her besides the random drama she tells me. The teacher walked in and began class.

The class was slow, we all sat quietly doing our work until the bell rang. Everyone scrambled up and walked out of class. "Bye, Y/n! See you tomorrow!" I waved back and we walked in opposite directions.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, right as I walked in I got bombarded by a bunch of secondhand smoke.

It is 8 in the morning

I tried to hold my breath to avoid the uncomfortable feeling of inhaling secondhand smoke.

════ ⋆✮⋆ ════

The rest of the day went by quickly. I walked to my car, got in, and started driving home. On my way out of the school parking lot, a trio of idiots with their skateboards went right in front of my car, almost hitting a boy with dark hair. They didn't even look and there was literally a crosswalk 10 feet away from him. I slammed on the brakes even though I wasn't going fast, my tires lightly screeching and he looked over. His piercing yellow eyes stared into my soul.

I honked at him, making him move out of the way. He put a hand up as if he were apologizing. Two other similar-looking boys laughed and pushed him. "Morons." I said to myself as I drove out of the parking lot.

I parked in front of my house and went inside. The house was quiet and cold. I take off my shoes and put my bag down. I heard a faint 'meow' coming from down the hall. I followed the noise and was greeted by my cat, Hershey.

"Hello, my beautiful boy." I pick him up and stroke his brown fur. He looked at me with his wide brown eyes that matched the rest of him. He placed a paw on my cheek and touched his nose to mine. I took him to my room and placed him on the bed. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Sienna <3
HII
So party is at 7 PM tomorrow where something casual ig
It really is just a chill hang out with some of my friends

Me
kk see you then :)

I put my phone on my bed and sat in my rolling chair. Hershey came and jumped into my lap, curling into a ball. I grabbed my Tv remote and turned it on. I rolled over to my desk and drew some sketches while random cartoons played in the back. As I tried to get some inspiration my mind began to wander to the boy in the parking lot.

Though he was an idiot for walking in front of a moving vehicle without looking, he was cute. My hand had a mind of its own and I began sketching his face. I sketched his piercing eyes that bored into my soul. 

Is it weird I'm drawing some fine ass man I almost ran over?

Probably.

...

...

...But he's never going to see it anyways.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

My playlist for this book for anyone who would like to listen. Link in Bio

 Link in Bio