Enemies (9)

(Couldn't find a song for this chapter if you have any ideas lmk ill be happy to put them!!)

I pulled up to Sunas house and told him I was here then put my phone on do not disturb as my mother was spamming me with calls. I felt nervous, hoping it was true his mom was nice. I picked Hershey up and grabbed my stuff. His house was quite big, it was intimidating. When I got to the front Suna opened the door before I could knock. "Hey." He smiled. "Hi... sorry for the late notice. I didn't really expect to have a screaming match with my mom right when she woke up." I half-joked.

"Don't worry. My mom is happy to have anyone. Uh- come in." He opened the door and I walked in. "Oh, Y/n! I've heard a lot about you." I heard a sweet voice. A tall woman with long dark hair walked towards me. All my anxiety had suddenly vanished. "You have?" I smiled and she nodded. "Oh and who is this sweet thing?" She asked, looking at Hershey. "This is Hershey." Hershey backed into my arms as she put her hand out.

"He's a little shy, he'll get used to you." I reassured her with a smile. She nodded. "Are you hungry? I can make a sandwich or something if you'd like?." She asked. "Oh no no. Really, it's okay. Please don't make anything just for me." I said, putting my hands up. "Nonsense. I'm sure Rei is hungry too. Here I'll fix you a plate." She said and practically dragged me to the kitchen. I looked back and saw Suna smiling at us.

She gave me a plate of food, I thanked her. Suna came and sat by me at the dining table. "Did Hershey eat? I have food for him." Suna asked, petting the cat that was in my lap. "He had breakfast but I didn't bring any extra food. I kinda left in a rush..." He nodded understandingly. "I put Jade, my cat upstairs in my room. I didn't want Hershey to be overwhelmed with a bunch of new stuff." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Alright. We can have them meet later."

Once I finished Suna brought me upstairs to his room. Hershey followed close behind me. On Suna's door there was a sign that said:

Rintarous Room

The sign had stickers of volleyballs, skateboards, and cats. He opened the door and I saw a beautiful white cat, with gorgeous green eyes on his bed. His room was decorated with volleyball stuff, skateboards, and some posters. His walls weren't fully decorated like mine but it was still cool. Jade came down and went right over to Hershey.

They smelled each other and Hershey began to pur and get close. When he did Jade hissed at him. "Awe that's not nice." Suna frowned and picked her up.

"She'll get used to him... hopefully." I said. "So your mom has heard a lot about me?" I smirked and looked over to him. He looked away and scratched his neck. "Uhm... about that..." He hesitated.

"MOM SAID YOU HAD A GIRL OVER!" A girl's voice yelled. The door bursted open and a shorter girl came in, looking at me as if I was her idol. She looked very similar to Suna. She couldn't be any older than 7. "You're the girl he's been talking about!" She yelled and pointed to me. "Uh... I am?"

"Rei get out!" Suna yelled and pushed the smaller girl out. She ducked under his arm and came to me. "I'm Reiko. But you can call me Rei." She smiled. "Uhm, I'm Y/n." I smiled back. "Wow, you're just as pretty as I imagined." Her eyes filled with stars and she grabbed my hand. "Come on let me show you my room." She pulled me out of Sunas' room and into hers. On her door it had a sign hanging just like Sunas, only it said:

!!Reikos room!!

With messy stars, hearts, and other cute stickers on it. They were very messily put on but cute nonetheless.

Suna sighed and followed us. Reis's room was very bright, a very colorful room. "Awe I remember Barbies." I said as I looked at the big Barbie dream house she had. "You know I have a lot of Barbies from when I was little. You could have them." She beamed and looked at me. "Really?" She smiled so big you could see all her teeth.

"Thank you!" Rei jumped on me and gave me a big hug. I looked over to Suna who was smiling and leaning on the doorway. "Oh! Come meet my other brother Reon!" She exclaimed and grabbed my hand. "You're mom must have a thing for R names." I laughed as we passed Suna. He laughed and nodded. "Now. Reon is a little bit grouchy, he's always mad and never plays with me. BUUTTT he's still my brother so I love him." She said as we stood in front of a door that said:

Reons room
STAY OUT

The stay out part seemed to be scribbled over some stuff, as if he added it later. It was decorated with random stickers of a bunch of different games. There were other things on it, like an electric guitar and musical notes.

"Uh- Rei are you sure he wants people in here? It says stay o-" She didn't let me finish, she busted the door open. There sat a boy sitting at a desk. He had a PC in front of him and was playing Dead by Daylight. He was playing as the huntress. He looked maybe 11 or 12.

"Reon!! Look Rins gotta girl over!" Rei yelled. "Huh?" The boy didn't look over, just took his headphones off of one ear. "Isn't she pretty Reon!" Rei exclaimed. "Rei I'm in the middle- NO!" The boy sighed and leaned back in his chair. "You made me lose."

"I'm sorry..." She said and looked down. "Hey! She didn't make you lose." I said and comforted the sad girl. "Who are- ...you." He finally looked over to me, he seemed to be a bit flushed. "Uh- sorry Rei." He said. I heard Suna lightly laugh in the back.

"I'm Y/n. Sunas friend." I smiled. He nodded and gave a small smile back. "Oh, you play?" I asked as I noticed the electric guitar by his desk. "Uh yeah. Well, a little. Just some basics." He explained. "Ah cool, ya mind if I...?" I gestured to the dark blue guitar. "No, I don't mind." He shook his head. "Cool." I picked the guitar up and sat on the floor, beginning to play some random songs.

"Wow, you're great!" Reon exclaimed, "Could you teach me sometime?" He asked. "Yeah sure, next time I'll bring my guitar," I told him. "Alright Rei let's leave him alone, let him go back to his game." Suna said, I looked over to Rei, and her eyes were switching between Reon and me very quickly. I looked at her confused.

Suna grabbed her hand and I followed them out. "How did you get Reon to like you so fast!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "Huh? What do you mean?" I wondered. "Well, usually he's always mean and angry to everyone. But not you. Are you a witch?" Her eyes widened. "Oh yes, I'm a great big scary witch." I laughed sarcastically. "What?! No. You're too pretty to be a witch." She crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Have you never seen Wizard of Oz?" I raised my eyebrows at her. Suna laughed and ruffled Reis hair. "Hey!" She tried to flatten it back out. "That was some mighty witchcraft I must say. No one has charmed the old beast Reon so fast." Suna said sarcastically. "Yes, it was my finest work." I smiled.

"Rei! Come here please!" I heard their mother's voice yell. "COMING!" She yelled and quickly went to her mother. "So Suna did I really charm your brother so quickly." I smirked jokingly. "Rintarou." He said simply. "Huh?" I said, not really understanding what he meant. "Call me Rintarou. I mean you have met my family now so." He shrugged. "Okay." I smiled back.

"Oh my gosh." My eyes suddenly widened. "The cats. We left the cats in your room." Rin's eyes widened also. We scrambled to get to the door.

As we opened it we saw Hershey in the corner farthest away from Jade. Jade was staring him down from the bed. Rin and I frowned at each other, sad that Hershey was being picked on.

"Well, they're enemies for sure." I said and picked the brown cat up, he clung to me. "Sorry about this, Jade is usually good around other cats." He frowned and let Jade leave his room. "It's alright, can't help it when cats don't like each other."