2 AM Brownies (6)

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Siennas phone rang loudly, quickly she answered and walked out of my room. A couple of minutes later she came back in. "We gotta go, our friends are picking us up." Sienna said. "Alright. Drive safe. Send me those pictures!" I smiled at her. "Alright alright I will. Uh do you 3 need a ride or can you drop them off Y/n?" She asked. "I can drop them off." I said. She nodded, "Can I take this?" gesturing to the half drunk bottle. I nodded to her and she grabbed it. "Thanks byee. Love you." She said and walked out with her boyfriend after I said it back.

"Did you want us to go home now?" Suna asked. "Whatevers fine, you can chill here if you'd like. My mom won't be back until morning and I'll be up later anyways." I told them. "Sick because I wanna keep listening to your music." Osamu said.

I then got multiple Instagram notifications.

Sienna has added you to a group

Attachment 3 images

SiennaHeres your pictures

Sienna
Heres your pictures

"Sienna sent the pictures finally." I said, everyone opened their phones.

Suna_Rin has started following you

SAMU_MIYA has started following you

ATSU_MIYA has started following you

I followed them all back and clicked Sunas page. His page was private but he quickly accepted it. He had quite a lot of followers though, assuming he was popular. Most of his posts were highlights. Atsumu had the most followers out of everyone. I didn't really show my face as much on me feed, it was mostly drawings and pictures of Hershey.

"Awe look at the cute kitty." Atsumu said as he stared at his phone. "You stalking me?" I laughed. He smiled and nodded. "HERSHEY HAS HIS OWN INSTA?!" He then yelled. I brightly smiled and nodded.

I also saw a Spotify notification. Seeing that Osamu followed me there a while ago. I of course followed him back. Before I clicked off, I saw a playlist. 'Thank you Y/n for the great music' I read, then liked the playlist. The playlist description said 'I got all these songs from Y/n, shes the one with the good music taste not me.'

~

It was now pretty late around 2 AM, we all now were sitting around my room in a very deep conversation. I sat at my desk, Hershey still asleep on me. Atsumu had passed out on my bed. I didn't mind, I would rather him sleep there and be comfortable then have no sleep. Suna was also on my bed, leaning back onto Atsumu. Osamu sat on the floor leaning his back on my bed. Osamu had played almost every album that I had at that point, he had now taken over my music taste. Which honestly I thought was sweet, no one had ever liked my music taste so much.

════ ⋆✮⋆ ═══

We now were in a deep conversation, we talked about so many things. The subject had changed so many times in the last 3 hours I had lost count. It felt like I knew them forever.

"I'm kinda hungry. Anyone else?" Osamu asked. "I could eat." I shrugged. Suna nodded in agreement. "Oh i have brownie mix. We could make brownies." I suggested. Osamus eyes lit up. "I'll take that as a yes." I laughed. I carefully got up, trying my best not to wake Hershey and I put him down on my bed. My task failed and he woke up, giving me a loud meow of anger. "Sorry." I laughed and kissed his head. "Whats going on." A tired voice said. "We're gonna make brownies." I told Atsumu. "Ooo I want some." He sat up quickly. "Turn up the record player, if we leave my door open then we can hear the music from the kitchen." I said.

We went to the kitchen and I grabbed the brownie mix from the cupboard. I preheated the oven and poured the mix into the bowl. "Can you grab me 2 eggs." I asked. Suna went to my fridge and grabbed them, handing them to me. "CAN I CRACK THEM?!" Atsumu asked. I nodded and handed the eggs to him. "Just dont- uh... get shell into it..." Before I could even warn him he cracked both eggs very aggressively, getting big chunks of egg shell in it. "Oops.." He backed away from the bowl and went to the sink. "It's fine." I laughed and took the shells out. "Idiot." Suna rolled his eyes and muttered.

I put the other ingredients in and stirred. I let Osamu pour it in the pan and Suna started the timer. "Alright it'll take awhile." I said and we went back to my room, leaving the door open so we could hear the timer. We continued to talk about random things until the timer went off. "I'll get them!" Atsumu yelled and got up, excited for brownies. "You're going to ruin them!" Osamu yelled and went after him.

I laughed and lay face down on my bed. "Are you tired?" Suna asked and laid down next to me on his stomach but resting on his forearms. "A little, but it's okay." I said and rolled over, resting on my elbows. I looked him in the eyes, staring innocently into them. "Uh- Osamu is right... you do have good music taste." He smiled, he seemed a little dazed for some reason. "Why thank you. I pride myself on it." I smile brightly. It went silent between us, the twins voice and the music were softly audible but it wasn't something I was entirely focused on. His yellow eyes staring into mine was all I could really think about.

Before either of us could think of doing anything Atsumu yelled, "Y/n can we bring this into your room?!" Both of us quickly looked away. "Yea. That's fine." I took a breath and sat up, thinking about the interaction that just happened. The twins walked in with the pan of brownies, napkins, and they somehow found forks.

"Sorry we kinda looked through all the drawers for forks." Osamu said. "Oh no how dare you go through my kitchen drawers." I sarcastically said and took a fork. "If you guys wanna just spend the night here thats fine, I don't really feel like driving right now." I told them. The 3 nodded and watched the Tv while enjoying the brownies.

We made some good brownies.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Happy New Year Everyone!! Posting this like 20 minutes to midnight bc I'm not hanging out with anyone. May edit this later.