Peer pressure (3)

WARNING Mentions: anxiety attack

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

I ordered my favorite drink and decided to get a croissant also. I sat down at a small table in the corner by a window. I grabbed my headphones, connected them to my phone, and pressed shuffle on my playlist.

Now playing - Decode - Paramore

I just enjoyed my meal until I was ready to leave. I stepped into my car and pulled out of the parking lot. It was only about a 10 minute drive to her house so I took my time driving.

I arrived and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard Sienna's voice say. I opened it, the smell of weed instantly filled my senses. I was met with 4 pairs of eyes on me in the dimly lit room. I felt my heart drop inside my stomach, not liking the looks.

"Hi Y/n! Uh everyone this is Y/n. Y/n this is my boyfriend, Mark, then theres Mai, Atsumu, and I think you know Seno, right?" She asked as she gestured to each person. My eyes widened as the familiar boy smirked at me. "Uh yea." I looked away from him. "A couple of people are upstairs but I'll introduce you when they come down. " Sienna shrugged. The other 4 took their eyes off of me and went back to their conversation.

Sienna led me to the kitchen and went in the fridge. "Here, I know these are your favorite." She said handing me my favorite canned soft drink. "Thanks." I smiled and took the drink. I followed her back out into the living room and she sat on the couch next to her boyfriend, Seno on the other side of her.

I involuntarily sat in between her and Seno, my legs pressed together as I clutched my drink. It had been a long time since I had been in such an awkward situation.

"Pass me the blunt will you?" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw a girl with bright red hair passing a blunt to a boy with familiar yellow hair. He took a hit and leaned back, blowing the smoke out. He passed it down to Seno.

He took a hit and tried to give it to me. "Uh- no thanks." I put my hand up, refusing. He looked at me weirdly but didn't retract his hand. "Oh come on Y/n one hit won't kill you." Sienna laughed. Everyone laughed with her and he pushed the blunt to me further. "C'mon don't be a baby."

Feeling peer pressured 'like I knew would happen', I took the blunt from his hand. My heart raced, I really didn't want to do this. As everyone watched me, anxiety took over. I took a shaky breath and brought the blunt to my lips, inhaling the thick smoke. I felt my eyes water as I tried not to cough.

"See it feels good. No need to be so stubborn." Seno said with a smirk, my eyes widened at his words and I quickly looked away. He knows what he's doing. Sienna grabbed the blunt and smiled.

I felt my hands begin to shake as I clutched my drink. "I'll be right back." I said, trying to not let my shaky breath show. Sienna just glanced at me and nodded. I stood up and made my way upstairs.

I heard people talking and slowed my pace. "You think she's okay?" I stepped bit closer so I could hear better. "I don't know. Didn't seem like she wanted to. They kinda pressured her." I heard a familiar voice say. They were both sitting on the dimly lit hallway floor, on their phones.

The floor then creaked as I leaned further. They both stopped and looked over. I made eye contact with a very familiar looking boy. "Uhm- sorry." Was all I said before scrambling into the bathroom.

I shut the door and let my back press against it. I slid down to the ground and ran my hands through my hair. My thoughts took over, it was all I could think about.

Why did I let them pressure me?

I obviously didn't want to why couldn't they take the hint?

Why did Sienna invite Seno?

And why is that random guy popping up everywhere I go?

Many thoughts ran through my mind, I felt suffocated as my breath became quicker. Until I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and wiped my face. "Yea? Who- is it?" My voice getting caught in my throat mid sentence, forcing it to crack. "Uhm... are you okay?" The voice was coming from the black haired boy. "Yes I'm fine."

It was silent for a few moments.

"...Do you want me to come in?" He asked. My eyes widened as I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a bit messy, small tears formed in my eyes, I was practically shaking like there was a blizzard in the bathroom.

"No." My voice cracked again, sounding weak. "Okay. That's fine. But if you need anything or someone to talk to, i'll be in the room right across from here." His voice sounded so calming, it was tempting. Yet I didn't reply. I heard his footsteps disappear, and a door close.

I sighed and sat back down. I searched my pockets for my phone but couldn't find it. Now realizing I left it in my bag, which is downstairs. I sat and rested my head back against the wall.

Without thinking I stood up again. I fixed myself up a bit in the mirror and walked out. The door across from the bathroom was closed. There was faint music playing, not loud enough to make out what song. I hesitated to open the door, not really knowing why I was going in. I guess I just needed a distraction.

I opened the door slowly. The cat eyed boy was sitting in the window nook, looking out it.

What am I doing here...?

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .