Maretime Bay

"Izzy I don't know about this." Alexis says in worry as she looks at Izzy.

"Alexis it'll be fine. Just relax. I just wanna check it out." Izzy says reassuringly as she and Alexis walk into a city with earth ponies everywhere before the ponies start screaming.

"Oh this won't end well." Alexis thinks.

"Hi new friend! My name's Izzy and this is my sister Alexis!" Izzy shouts as she goes up to an earth pony.

"U... U... Unicorns!" The pony shouts in shock.

"Ooh is everypony playing hide-and-seek? I see you!" Izzy shouts happily before running off.

"Izzy I don't think- Izzy wait up!" Alexis shouts as she chases after Izzy and stops her before the earth pony comes over.

"Wow! Is that the sea? I've never seen the sea!" Izzy says happily.

"Izzy now isn't the best time to be in awe of the surroundings." Alexis says as alarms blare.

"I've gotta get you out of here!" The pony says in alarm.

"Earth ponies are serious about games." Izzy says as she giggles.

"They're not playing! They're terrified!" The pony says.

"Oh no! Of what?" Izzy asks curiously.

"They're scared of us Izzy. I told you this wasn't a good idea." Alexis says as she looks at Izzy.

"Really? That seems a little harsh." Izzy says.

"Can you help us?" Alexis asks as she looks at the earth pony.

"Of course. Follow me." The pony says as she, Alexis, and Izzy flee.

*Timeskip*

"Thank you miss uh..." Alexis says as the group is inside a lighthouse.

"Sunny and you're welcome." The pony says.

"Do Earth ponies also like staring contests? Hmm... Ah! You win! I blinked!" Izzy shouts happily.

"There are... unicorns... in my house... This is so cool! Wait no. It's bad. Very, very bad. What have I done?" Sunny asks in alarm.

"Wow! I've never seen an Earth pony before. We look exactly the same! Except for this of course." Izzy says as she gestures to her horn.

"I have but it was long time ago." Alexis says as Sunny looks at her.

"You have?" Sunny asks curiously.

"Yep. When I was just a filly. We met in the woods. Both kinda got lost playing a little far from home. I helped him find his way back home but I never saw him again. Though not that he trusted me." Alexis says.

"Sounds like Hitch and Sprout. They aren't trusting of unicorns or Pegasi whether they show kindness or not. Whoa! Hey! Be careful where you point that thing." Sunny says in alarm as she looks at Alexis's horn.

"Uh why?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Well I uh... um... sorta don't want to get zapped with a wayward laser beam. But of course you know that already. You've probably been reading my mind this whole time. Isn't it supposed to glow by the way? Or does that only happen when you levitate stuff?" Sunny asks happily.

"Well actually..." Izzy says as she laughs nervously.

"Wait! Don't answer that yet. Let me get my notebook! Okay wow. Okay. A hundred forty-two questions for a unicorn. Question number one. Where do you live?" Sunny asks as she bombards Izzy with questions causing Alexis to chuckle slightly at smile at the two before Izzy tells Sunny she and Alexis have no magic.

"Sunny Starscout! Sunny Starscout I know you're in there with those unicorns! Come out with your hooves up and surrender!" A voice shouts before Alexis looks out a window and sees a yellow and green pony with a megaphone.

"Hmm. Kinda looks familiar... Wait... no.. It couldn't be..." Alexis thinks.

"That's Hitch and his deputy Sprout. This is bad. How sneaky are you?" Sunny asks as she looks at Alexis and Izzy.

"That depends. What do you want us to do? Huh? Izzy get back here!" Alexis shouts before Izzy creates a distraction much to Alexis and Sunny's alarm before the group manages to sneak away.

*Timeskip*

"You don't have any magic?" Sunny asks as the group leave the city.

"Nope. Sorry." Alexis says as she looks at Sunny.

"Oh but if it makes you feel any better we did have it but that was many, many, many moons ago. It just - poof - disappeared. Everypony thinks the pesky Pegasi had something to do with it but... O-Oh. Hey you look like kinda woozy. Are you okay?" Izzy asks as she looks at Sunny.

"Huh. I am on the run with a couple of unicorns who have no magic. What are we gonna do? What are you doing?" Sunny asks as Izzy sniffs her.

"You don't smell." Izzy says.

"Thanks. Wait what?" Sunny asks in confusion.

"Excuse my sister. We were told earth ponies well smell a bit on the fishy side." Alexis says.

"What else do unicorns say about Earth ponies?" Sunny asks.

"Oh just that you're lazy and not the brightest crystals in the forest." Izzy says bluntly.

"Charming." Sunny says unamused.

"So what's the plan?" Izzy asks.

"Wait. I've got it! Izzy, Alexis we're going on a quest... to Zephyr Heights." Sunny says much to Alexis and Izzy's surprise.

"The Pegasus city?" Izzy asks nervously.

"Yes. We need to find out what happened to your magic and bring it back. They have magic. Maybe they can help." Sunny says.

"Uh but the Pegasi are bad news." Izzy says unsurely.

"What if you're wrong about them? Earth ponies were wrong about unicorns. They could welcome us with open wings." Sunny says reassuringly.

"Well I guess it can't be any worse than just getting run out of your hometown. We'll give it a shot." Alexis says nervously.

"Great. Let's get going." Sunny says as the group gets to moving.