Challenge

"She does know we're just looking for the one right?" Zipp asks as Izzy walks around chanting about crystals.

"I believe she does but then again Izzy is just naturally this cheerful." Alexis says.

"These other unicorns seem so different from you." Sunny says as she notices the other unicorns are not as cheerful and bright as Alexis and Izzy.

"Yeah I get that a lot. My sparkle is a bit too sparkly for Bridlewood." Izzy says happily.

"How can we tell which ones are magic?" Hitch asks before some unicorns run at the mention of magic.

"Uh... what just happened?" Sunny asks.

"Unicorns are very superstitious. If a pony ever says a forbidden word we have to do a ritual to ward off the jinxies. Just don't ever say these words. Magic, wing, feather... Oh and mayonnaise." Izzy says.

"Anyway come on. We wanna show you something." Alexis says as she and Izzy bring the group to a building.

"The Crystal Tea Room?" Sunny asks.

"There's a pony inside who collects crystals. Maybe he could help us." Izzy says.

"That's great Izzy! Oh and Hitch?" Sunny asks.

"I know, I know. No forbidden words." Hitch says annoyedly.

*Timeskip*

"That's the pony I was talking about." Izzy says as the group walks up to a pony.

"So word in the forest is you collect crystals." Sunny says.

"Yes I do. Well I mean I did. I lost 'em all in a limbo contest with... Alphabittle!" The pony says.

"Who's Alphabittle?" Sunny asks before the group sees another pony playing games with others to win their belongings.

"That's who." Alexis says as the group sees the crystal.

"There it is! I've got an idea. Maybe I can beat Alphabittle at his own game." Sunny says as she goes over to Alphabittle and begins trying to play for the crystal in a bet that she can have it if she wins once against him only to lose to him twice before she wins the third time.

"We won! We actually won!" Sunny shouts before the group sees Sunny's horn fall off in the excitement.

"Uh Sunny." Alexis says as Sunny sees her fake horn on the ground.

"I know it doesn't look like it but we're here to help." Sunny says.

"Help? We don't need help. Especially from ponies like you. Give me the crystal." Alphabittle says angrily.

"But I won." Sunny says.

"You tricked me. The crystal. Now!" Alphabittle shouts.

"Uh... Magic! Wing! Feather! Mayonnaise!" Hitch shouts as the unicorns back away hearing the jinxes.

"Come on!" Alexis shouts as the group runs.

*Timeskip*

As the group stops running they soon run into the queen as she comes out of some bushes.

"Mom?!" Zipp and Pipp shout as they happily reunite with their mother.

"Oh I'm so glad I found my little fillies. Now I know that if you just come back with me we can explain everything. Spin the story and they'll love us again. R-Right?" The queen asks.

"Let us explain!" Sunny shouts as other ponies arrive.

"There she is! Your Criminal Highness you're coming with us!" A guard shouts as Alphabittle arrives demanding the crystals starting an argument with the queen and other ponies.

"Nopony has magic! But we're here to bring it back. I know it sounds unbelievable but please just let us try." Sunny says as Alphabittle and the queen reluctantly allow them to try only for the attempt to fail.

"It's not working." Alexis says.

"We can try it again! Maybe... Maybe w-we did it wrong somehow. Wait. Wait don't go. Oh come on. Work. Work! Please work! Come on!" Sunny shouts as she tries to get the crystals to work.

"Sunny. It's okay. You did everything you could." Hitch says.

"I... I thought it would work. I was so, so sure of it." Sunny says sadly.

"What do we do now Sunny?" Izzy asks.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you." Sunny says as she looks at everyone.

"Sunny! We can't give up!" Izzy shouts.

"I thought that I could make a difference. But everywhere I go I just make things worse." Sunny says sadly.

"That's not true. We're all in this together right?" Izzy asks as the others agree with her.

"I'm so sorry I let you all down." Sunny says as she begins to leave.

"I guess this is goodbye... friends." Hitch says as everyone watches him and Sunny leave.