Zephyr Heights

"You know not to freak you out or anything but you do know Pegasi can steal your luminescence right?" Izzy asks as the group is walking through a foggy canyon.

"My lumi-what?" Sunny asks confusedly.

"She means your happy aura." Alexis says as she looks at Sunny.

"Oh..." Sunny says before things begin zooming around.

"What was that?" Alexis asks before something zooms by causing the group to scream and run.

"A real Pegasus...!" Sunny shouts as the group see it is a white pegasus.

"Whoa! Two unicorns? And an Earth pony? Together?! Okay well this day just got a whole lot more interesting. Don't tell them you saw me!" The pony says before she leaves as ponies approach.

"There's no way we could! We don't even know your name! She seems nice." Izzy says.

"And apparently fearful for this reason." Alexis says before the group ends up caught by some pegasi.

*Timeskip*

"Move it!" A pony shouts angrily as the group is walking.

"Okay, okay. No need to shout." Alexis says.

"Do you see anypony flying here?" Sunny asks.

"They have a castle!" Izzy says excitedly as the group is brought to a throne room.

"Bow before our queen!" A pegasus says as a royal family appears.

"Your Majesty!" Izzy shouts excitedly.

"Sorry your majesties. Excuse my sister. Izzy dial it back. This isn't our home remember?" Alexis asks nervously

"Guards state your business and please make it quick. We're on a very tight schedule today. Before the celebration Cloudpuff needs his pedicure, Pipp needs to rehearse, and I need to practice my laugh. Hmmm. Still not right." The queen says.

"Your Highness we found these intruders in our territory." A pony says.

"An Earth pony... and two unicorns... in Zephyr Heights?!" The queen asks in shock.

"We have them under control your Highness." The pony says.

"Oh oh a-and we deployed the shield!" A pony says as he gestures to the balls on Alexis and Izzy's horns.

"Is this an attack?! On the night of our royal celebration?! Why are you here?! Who sent you?! Nopony must know they're here!" The queen says.

"Check it out Pippsqueaks! Live from the castle... it's a real unicorn and Earth pony! I know right? This is so not a filter." A purple pony says as she holds up a phone.

"Pipp! There's nothing to fear. Those nasty little ponies have been captured. Your queen will protect you. Shut it off!" The queen shouts.

"Excuse me Majesty? Um we only want to ask you a few questions about magic. We-" Sunny then get cut off by the queen.

"Guards! Please escort these ponies to the dungeon until I can question them properly! And confiscate the book!" The queen shouts angrily.

"What? N-No, no! But-but your Majesty I just wanted to ask you a few questions please!" Sunny shouts.

"Did she just say dungeons?" Izzy asks.

"She did." Alexis says.

"What else could go wrong today?" Sunny asks sadly.

*Timeskip*

"Something is not right. We haven't seen a single pony flying except the royal family. Izzy are you listening?" Sunny asks.

"This isn't dungeon-y at all." Izzy says as she is enjoying a chair in the dungeon as Alexis looks at her.

"I don't think she is Sunny." Alexis says.

"Hey! I'm sorry you two got thrown in here but I have to talk to you." A voice say revealing to be the other princess.

"Princess? You wanted to talk to us?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Zipp. Just... call me Zipp." The princess says.

"Okay Zipp. I'm Sunny. And these are my friends." Sunny says.

"Izzy Moonbow and this is my sister Alexis." Izzy says happily.

"Sunny, Izzy, Alexis I really need to ask you something important... about magic." Zipp says.

"That's why we're here. Maybe you can tell us how yours works? Izzy and Alexis have no idea how the unicorns lost theirs so we thought maybe-" Sunny then gets cut off by Zipp.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Lost theirs? As in no magic? Well... that changes things. Listen I might have some information that could help but first you need to tell me about this." Zipp says as she shows Sunny's journal.

"My journal! Thank you Zipp. I-I never thought I'd see it again." Sunny says happily.

"Yeah. I can be pretty sneaky when I want to be." Zipp says proudly.

"A princess with a sneaky side. I like that." Alexis says as she smiles.

"So where did that come from?" Zipp asks.

"It was my father's. Why?" Sunny asks.

"That star..." Zipp says before Pipp comes into the room.

"Zipp what are you doing here? Mom said to stay away." Pipp says.

"Right. Then why are you here?" Zipp asks as she looks at Pipp.

"For the content." Pipp says as she scoffs.

"Princess why isn't anypony flying?" Sunny asks as Pipp looks at her.

"Everypony knows that only royals can fly of course." Pipp says.

"What?" The group asks in shock.

"I know it's not fair. But that's just the way it is. If there were some way we could teach the citizens to fly you know we would in a wing beat. Right Zipp?" Pipp asks as she looks at Zipp.

"Yeah. In a wing beat." Zipp says.

"Oh! Dress rehearsals. Gotta go. And so should you. Me-me-me! Red feather, yellow feather, red feather, yellow feather." Pipp says as she leaves.

"I have to show you something. You comin' or what?" Zipp asks as she opens the dungeon door.