CHAPTER ONE

Before I start, the photo at the top doesn't apply to the story! I will, overtime, put some that do, but mostly, it won't be. Heh, just a reminder.

~Shinobu Kocho~

"Shinobu-san!" It was my best friend, Mitsuri Kanroji. 

"Mitsuri-san!" I said, running up to her. 

"Ohayo! Your quite early today, Shinobu-san, did something happen?" Mitsuri asked me in a confused face.

"Nani? Oh right. This morning, Mistress Shabana had a screaming fest. She accidentally burned her hair while getting it ironed.  But I'm only ten minutes earlier than usual." I said.

We started walking and talking.

Mitsuri laughed, "Well, being the maid's daughter isn't easy. The mistresses are always so mean!" 

I nodded, "I swear, once I turned eighteen, I'll get the hell out of their frickin' smelly house." I clenched my hands into fists.

"Shinobu-san," Mitsuri said, "you need to find a lover. Once you leave the Shabana mansion, where will you go? Or stay?" 

I smiled at her, "Hah. As if some frickin' piece of dirt could do me any good. Don't make me laugh. I'm single and independent, and I'll stay that way. And I'll be at university." 

I have a natural hatred for guys. Even though I get, like a hundred confession letters everyday, I love to turn them down. Overall, I enjoy being single.

My bestie frowned, "Aww, okay, but you're really cute, Shinobu-san. Just look at how many boys want you! Don't you think you should at least give them a chance?" 

I sighed, "Mitsuri-san, I'm not like other girls. Don't you know I hate boys? I don't need a lover, and I don't want one. All I want is friends that care about me, a heathy and happy family, and good grades!" 

Then we reached my locker. 

"Well.. Shinobu-san I'll see you at break!" Mitsuri waved and left. 

I opened my locker and grabbed my pre-calculus binder. Then I headed to Pre-Calculus. 

"And that equals.." RING! RING! The bell disrupted my teacher's lessons. 

"Well," He said, "you can go to study hall." 

Everyone sprinted out of the room. I gathered up my papers and books. 

Waving to my teacher, I followed the other students out of the room. 

"Sayonara, Sensei!" I said.

When I reached my locker, I quickly put my binder and books back. I opened my phone to look at some of the texts. 

Nothing interesting. It was just my mom, telling me to focus on classes. Obviously I will. 

I closed my locker and headed to the library.

Crash! I looked up. 

What was that? I thought.

I saw my little sister, Kanao, who was two grades younger than me. Her books were on the floor. Standing before her was Ume (Daki, as her friends called her) Shabana, my master and mistress's daughter, and her friend, Susamaru. 

Were they bullying her again?? I stepped up to help. 

But before I could, a redheaded boy came over and grabbed Daki's hand away. 

"Oh, dear Tanjiro!" Daki said, "Have you come to help me?" 

The redhead glared at her and pushed her hand to the ground. 

"Stay away from Kanao! Got it, Ume Shabana? Or do you want me to get the principal?" The boy said.

Daki whimpered. "Aww! But dear-"

"That's Kamado-san to you!" Someone said, coming in. 

It was Gyutaro Shabana. He was Daki's brother. And the only one in the house that was actually nice to my family. 

"Ume, are you bullying people again? Ugh, do I have to tell you a MILLION times?" Gyutaro said. 

Daki grimaced, "But Onii-san! Mom and dad don't care!" 

"How many times to I have to say it? It's wrong even though mom and dad don't care!" 

Daki pouted, but left Kanao alone. 

I ran over and asked if she was okay. Gyutaro apologized for Daki's rudeness, then he left. The redheaded boy, Tanjiro, helped Kanao up. 

So, I went on my way to the library.

Oh my gosh, what the heck is going on? I thought. All of the girls were crowded in the hallway. I spotted Mitsuri and went up to her.

"What the heck is going on? Did someone throw up again?" I asked.

Mitsuri had a huge blush on her face. 

"I can tell from your expression that it's a new guy." I said.

She squealed, "Kyaaa! Yes! He's so cute!" 

I sighed, "Mitsuri, you have a boyfriend! What do you think Iguro-san will say?" 

Mitsuri continued to blush. "Heh, Shinobu-chan, you have me all wrong. There's someone whom I want paired up with this guy. And he's not new. He came here last week."

"Ara ara~ How so, Mitsuri-chan?" I said

"Heh, why don't you take a look?" She pushed me forward. 

In the center, there was a guy with black hair. His hair was tied. All the girls were practically drooling. 

"P-Please, sir, just tell me your name!" A girl said.

"Can I have your number, sir?" 

"Take me as your girlfriend, sir. We make a perfect match." 

But the guy just bluntly ignored the girls. 

What a weirdo I thought

Suddenly, I looked up. The guy was looking in my direction. At me...

TBC

Hello sapphires! Hehe, sorry  for being inactive. I took a break from Wattpad for two reasons: One, I had just finished my story called "Butterfly Waterfall", and two, I have TONS of tests TwT. But anyway, my break is over. I'm starting this story, because I <3 GIYUSHINO! I mean, aren't they just a perfect match? 

PLS VOTEE!!