CHAPTER THREE

~SHINOBU KOCHO~ 

It was none other than.. the council president! Tomioka-san...

The president was holding an umbrella over me. I quickly got up, dusted off my dress, and bowed. 

"President-sama, what a coincidence it is, meeting you here. I apologize for this mess I have gotten you into." I politely said. I needed to respect him, since he was council president.

He frowned, "Why are you acting so formal? We don't work at a professional office, and we aren't with the rest of the council."

My right eye twitched with annoyance, and my fists had to fight the urge to punch him in the stomach. This was why I hated boys. It was almost like their brains were maid of mush! 

"Well, President-sama, I appreciate your kindness, but I can manage on my own. I have to be somewhere urgently!" 

But Tomioka-san wouldn't let me go. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I kept my smile, but inside, I imagined punching him in the stomach.

"Is that important?" I asked.

"Yes, because it's raining." 

"Umm, sir, that is MY problem, not your's. Please keep out of my business!" I tried my very, VERY best to keep my temper down. 

But he wouldn't let go. 

"Come with me." He said. 

I tried to protest, but he didn't wait for my answer. He dragged me to his car and opened the door. Then he pushed me in.

Finally, I lost it, "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU TRYING TO KIDNAP ME? CAUSE IF YOU ARE, I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" 

"I'm only trying to help you." He said.  

"But how can you drive? I thought the law says no more than one person until the age of eighteen?"

He shrugged, "I'm almost eighteen. And my parents said I could." 

Ugh, this guy must be from one of those really rich and rule breaking families! I thought.

I wanted to argue, but the car's engine had already started. If I did any more, it would distract him. And I'm already having a bad day, do I want to make it worse by adding "getting into a car crash" to the list?

And a few minutes later, he parked the car and helped me out. 

I looked around. We were at... a clothing store... 

"Umm, President-sama, what are we doing here?" I asked as politely as possible. 

Instead of answering my question, he took me inside. 

"Konnichiwa, Giyu-san, can I help you?" The front desk lady said

"Konbanwa, Kie-sama. Do you have any Ubuyashiki Academy uniforms?" Tomioka-san said.

The lady (Kie-sama) nodded with a warm smile. Then she went off to the back. 

A red haired boy entered. 

"Oh, Tomioka-san! Welcome!" 

Wait. I knew this boy. He's the guy that helped Kanao! 

The boy looked at me, "And you, Miss?" 

I smiled warmly, "I'm Shinobu Kocho! Thank you for helping my sister today!" 

I approved of this boy. He wasn't annoying. And he helped my sister.