CHAPTER FOUR

Before I start, here are somethings you might want to know. First of all, Imouto-chan means little sister, Okaasan means mother, Otosan means father, and urusai means shut up! Yeah, just a friendly reminder!

~SHINOBU KOCHO~ 

It was a new uniform, new uniform shoes, and a new book bag...!

"Kyaa!" I shrieked, "Why did you spend it all on me? You know I could've bought myself new clothes! And what would all the girls at school say if I told them you bought this for me!?" 

He said, "Well, what else can you do?" 

I decided to go the other way by being "respectful".

"But, President-sama, you can't spend money on me! I'm just another council member!"

"Well by 'another council member', you mean vice president." He said bluntly. 

I sighed, but of course, I couldn't argue. I needed a new uniform. My old one, a hand-me-down from Kanae, was torn and ripped. 

"Well, President-sama, I shall head home now." I opened the car door and ran as fast as I could so he wouldn't try to catch up (I was the fastest runner at school).

"Shinobu-chan?" It was my mom. 

I stopped to catch my breath, "Konnichiwa, Okaasan!" 

My mom came into view, "Honey, you're home early. Did boss-sama let you have a day?" 

"No.." I said.

"Why are you holding shopping bags?" Mom asked 

Sweat trickled down my face. "Umm, it was from a friend. I fell in the rain and ruined my uniform and book bag. Luckily, a friend was nearby, so I was helped!"

Without another word, I went to our house the Shabana family gave us in exchange for my mom to work in their mansion. 

It was in the Shabana garden.

As I opened the door, a cat sprang onto me.

"KYAAAA!!!! HELP, HELP!!!" I screamed. 

Kanao came in and started laughing.

 "Shinobu nee-san," she said, "that is a cat I found! His name is Necco!" 

"Imouto-chan, you better keep him away from me!" I glared at Necco. I hated furry animals. 

That night, I was laying in bed, reading the KNY news. I thought back to all that happened today.

Tomioka-san holding an umbrella over me.

Tomioka-san helping me into his car.

Tomioka-san buying me new clothes.

Tomioka-san offering to-

A loud sound interrupted my thoughts. I got up and went to check what it was.

I stepped outside and walked a few yards, to where I could see lights. It seamed that the Shabana family was throwing a party.

Then, I saw it. 

"Just what the heck to you think you are doing!?" Mistress Shabana yelled. 

I saw my mom, at her knees. A golden plate was on the floor. There was literally nothing on it. 

"G-Gomenasai... Mistress-"

"URUSAI! Do you really not know that the plate is REAL gold?" 

I had to do something. I couldn't just stand there and let my mom be yelled at by a rude mistress. I searched the crowd for Gyutaro. 

I found him sitting in a corner with some orange juice. 

"Ano... can you help my okaasan? She's being yelled at by the mistress..." I said.

Gyutaro nodded, so I started to head back to our little house, leaving him to do the rest. But someone caught my arm. 

I turned to look. It was... Tomioka-san!

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I immediately covered my mouth after saying that. Gyutaro was there, and I needed to act formal to the council president when we were with another student. 

"Ano, gomen. Good evening, President-sama. What brings you here?" I said politely. 

Tomioka-san raised an eyebrow, "You were invited to this party? I thought Ume hated you." 

I felt my face heat up. I gave Gyutaro a look that said, "Help me..." 

"She's the maid's daughter." 

I winced at him. He had no idea how to make things better...

"Wha-" 

I grabbed Tomioka-san by the arm and dragged him to my house.  

"So.. can you-" Tomioka-san began.

I cut him off. 

"Okay, okay, I know. Yes, I'm the maid's daughter. I know it's weird but you can't make fun of me because your frickin' rich. I'm the maid's daughter for a reason. First of all, my otosan randomly disappeared years ago. Second of all, The Shabana family persuaded us to work for them. So-"

Tomioka-san cut me off, "No. Kocho, I wasn't asking for you to explain. I wanted you to show me around."

I laughed.

"Shouldn't you get back to the party?" I asked.

"No." He bluntly replied. "I dislike Ume as much as you do." 

I chuckled and showed him around. 

"Well," He said, "as much as I dislike Ume and her parents, I really like their property." 

"It really is nice... that's part of the most reason I'm kind of reluctant to leave..." 

TBC

*Muttering to myself* Jeez, finally finished. 

*I finally notice* Oh, hello! Yeah, sorry for not posting. But please vote anyways! 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! 

*My friend Diamond* Lol you don't have to. 

But I would like you to :) Small favor :) 

Okay, no more arguing. Bye!