Failed second chance

Izuku Yagi is the son of All might and Inko. He was quirkless due to All might but thing is both Inko and All might loved him still with Izumi.

A//N: now y'all thought this was gonna be neglect and abuse right nah not this story sorry guys if you except it but not this story.

Izumi and Izuku are the best of siblings where they both defend each other like they suppose to. As time goes by every girl dated Izuku in Ua after the sports festival even Nejire that's in the big 3. Only people who hasn't dated Izuku was the Ua teachers and Jirou due to her dating Denki. Now fast forward as they are in the middle of their third year as Izuku got almost every engagement ring for the girls and the first one he runs into was his creati Momo Yaoyorozu. With Momo she was one of the girls who set her eyes on Izuku and she was the 5th yep that's right she was the 5th girl to ask Izuku out and he accepted because he doesn't want to hurt her. Out of all of the girls she showed the most love and care from all of the girls which caught Izuku attention but he didn't mind as he believes that they needed space big was he wrong. After he put her engagement ring on while everyone was there to see it they all clapped for the 2 most saying that she's a lucky girl to have such a guy like him or they are gonna be a good family or they are the most compatible since I've seen them before on their date. As they both blushed and thanked everyone who watched they both decided to walk back to Ua so Izuku can propose to the rest of the girls but that's not what's was about to happen. As they made it to their dorms they saw jirou looking for her boyfriend and they approached her.

Momo: hey jirou what your looking for?

Jirou: I'm looking for Denki have you seen-

As her quirk activated and looks towards the girls dorm which made them look confused as to why she looked like that.

Momo: Kyoka what's wrong why you looking like that?

Kyoka: I just heard Ochako moan coming from her room

As both looks at each other and they left with jirou that led to Ochako room and Momo told Izuku to stand behind the wall so they can take care of it before any rash moves and he agreed and as Kyoka opens the door they both are shocked to see a group orgy where most girls are getting double penetrated by most of the boys as the rest looks at them.

Momo: w-what are you guys doing?

Ochako: w-w-wait it's a misunderstanding.

Momo: try telling that to our boyfriend

As she grabs Izuku from around the corner which the girls wide eyed that they been caught.

Nejire: w-wait Izu

Izuku:*tears falls from his face* why what did I do wrong for you to do this me?

Mina: wait midobabe let us explain.

Izuku: WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN ALL OF YOUR PUSSIES ARE ON THEIR DICKS WHAT IS THERE TI EXPLAIN.

Kendo: w-w-we we're just horny is all we didn't mean to please give us a chance

As Izuku just walk away but came back and said something.

Izuku: you gonna have to earn my forgiveness if you want to continue our relationship right now only person that I have is Momo.

As he walks away crying as Momo follows him just before jirou walks off.

Jirou: never thought I was stupid enough to fall for you if I would've known I would've said no we are done dumbass.

As Jirou walks off hella pissed that she got cheated on with a girl with veins as her quirk. As the girls felt bad they got off of the boys they were cheating on and told most of them to get out as the boys got kissed but know that they were gullible. As Izuku made it to his room he plops down on his bed which his door followed with a knock and he was about to yell until he saw Momo standing there at his door closed. As he opens his arms telling her to come hug him she did without a second thought and hugs him and cried a little.

Momo:*snuggled into his chest* don't worry baby you got me as your fiancé and besides you don't need them you got me right?

As she brings her face out his chest and looks at him with a smile which brought him back from his depression because he knows that she's right.

Izuku: your right baby I do have you which reminds me I need to tell Izumi about our engagement between us.

Momo: Hai

As Izuku grabs his phone with Momo still right there cuddled up in his body am he texted her telling her about his and Momo engagement and telling her about what happened to the others with her telling him that he's to genuine but understood knowing that's his nature.

That's the end of this chapter