Ruby first date (lemon)

As days goes by it was now Friday and Izuku made a reservation for 2 at a show that Ruby kept talking about.  Right now Izuku is waiting for Ruby as she was wearing a dress for her date with Izuku.

Ruby: hey Izuku

As Izuku turns around he saw Ruby in a dress which was actually beautiful.

Ruby: how do I look?

Izuku: you look gorgeous my thorn rose

As she blushed that he called her a rose.

Ruby: thank you for the compliment you look nice yourself Izuku.

As Izuku is dress like on the bio of you haven't seen it go look now so you don't have to worry about asking. As they both left to the reservation spot as they were there all day as they had a wonderful time and they also ate lunch and dinner as some guys try to hit in Ruby as she brought out her weapons which kinda made Izuku chuckle a little due to  her nature and let's just say that Ruby threatened to take off their manhood which made them cover it and took off running for their life. As it was getting late they got up from where they were at and left and got into the car.

Lemon 🍋

As they made it back to the dorms Ruby started kissing Izuku as he kissed back as she went for his manhood as he didn't mind as they went to her room and they start taking their clothes off and Ruby started to suck on Izuku as he moaned as to how tight her mouth was as it reminded him of Momo right mouth. Ruby sucked Izuku for awhile until he cummed inside her mouth as she got on top of him and she guided herself on him and he hit a part where she started bleeding.

Izumi: you ok you want to stop?

Ruby: no give me a moment

As he oblige to what she said he waited until she sat down on  it full way as they both moaned and soon they continue mating and it's been a few hours and Momo came in as Ruby forgot about her but as they looked at her they saw her in lingerie.

Momo: you 2 thought you can pull a fast one I almost let you 2 go let me join in.

As Izuku and  Ruby smirked due to Momo joining them as she walks over and joined the fun. As they last almost all night what both Izuku and Ruby didn't know is that Weiss Yang and Nora was there as they were filling in there self as they saw how big Izuku was and couldn't wait to have him as well as both of the girls were lucky to have him.

Lemon ends

As Saturday approached them the next morning as Izuku was still asleep as both of the girls woke up naked and they forgot where they were at and remember they had their way with Izuku as they both kissed his cheek and gotten dress and went to go take a shower. As both Momo and Ruby thought about doing something different for a moment. With Momo she wanted to twirl in place as a ballerina as Ruby wanted to have a girls day in the next few weeks since there were more of them on the class. An hour later Izuku woke up after and saw that the girls are gone and ran into the common space forgetting his shirt and showing his 8 pack as the girls were staring including his wife and girlfriend Momo and Ruby.

Izuku: oh there you 2 are you could've left a note.

Blake: I say that they shouldn't do that it that was the case.

Izuku: why you say that?

Jaune: nice tattoo and 8 pack

As Izuku felt his body making himself more sexier to the girls as they all had a nosebleed and a faint as they blushed in the process except for jirou.

Ren: not that we mind you putting the girls to sleep except our rockstar but can you do that where we are not around.

Izuku: oh right sorry.

As Izuku left and went to take a shower as he felt refreshed as the guys talked.

Shinso: hey how much all 3 did the deed.

Ren: I have a feeling that they did it.

Jaune: same here

Jirou: same and knowing Momo she probably didn't know until like their 10th round or so maybe less who knows but knowing her horny level is over 9000.

Jaune: nice dragon ball reference...... wait a minute 9000!!!!!!!

Jirou: yea she's very horny of him trust me I don't know how she get that much level.

In dragon ball universe

Vegeta: why do I have a feel someone just said that a women horny level is over 9000?

Bulma: what do you mean Vegeta?

Vegeta: k have a feeling someone just said that a girl horny level is over 9000

As Slick Goku just teleported with Gohan and Goten.

Slick: you lying My Saiyan

Vegeta: you know I'm not lying I have this feeling.

Slick: who ever he is and he takes care of those cheeks has my respect

As the Saiyans had their hands over their heart as Bulma scuffs at them being them.

Back in Mha universe

Izuku: (why do I have a feeling that someone showing me respect due to Momo horny level)

As the girls woke up and asked what happened as they told them and they were close to passing out again.

Momo:(Saiyan Momo I hope your honey level over there is over 9000 and that you allowing Izu to take care of that power he needs to control you on that$

As Momo looks up she saw herself in the mirror as she saw her Saiyan self.

Picture not mine my friends on discord is the ones to thank by the way

Saiyan Momo: don't worry he already did

As Momo was freaked out but knew what she was talking about since they age the same and she nodded.

Saiyan Momo:  and trust me we got immortally and have lots of children.

Momo:(so that's how horny she is interesting)

As the Saiyan Momo disappeared and the mirror went back to what she is wearing which is not her hero outfit just regular clothes.

That's the end of this chapter