Transfer students

After Shoto was kicked out and was sent to maximum security prison know in Japan the LOV didn't bother getting him out as they already knew it was a stupid idea all because of a girl that doesn't want him they actually hoped and prayed that he got caught in the act.

As they made it back to Ua Tenya being a massive dick due to being a jealous bitch he is he went over to see both Izuku and Momo getting out

Tenya: driving a car is irresponsible you don't even have licenses to drive this car take it back to its owner and be good citizens and take the bus or train chop chop

Yang: hey do you always have a stick up your ass

Tenya: ma'am this does not concern you stay out of grown folks business

Momo: hey sonic rip off shut up before I create a whole ass log and shove it up your ass. I'm case you didn't know we already got our license the ninth we caught the whores cheating and sorry miss about him he is just a little bitch.

Yang: I see I hate peoples like him who also think they are the shit but I'm Yang Xiao what's your name?

Momo: I'm Momo Yaoyorozu-Yagi that handsome guy that got out the car with me is my husband we just got back from our honeymoon.

Yang: aww congrats on the wedding

Momo; thank you

As they both walk inside the school Momo caught up to Izuku who was ignoring the girls who been pestering him about going back out with them which he walks away from them as they cry that he's not paying attention to them and Momo shook her head as they are embarrassing themselves. As both Izuku and Momo made it to class and saw Jirou sitting there chilling.

Jirou: hey you 2 I see you made it back from your honeymoon how was it?

As Momo made it to jirou and told her how it went and they both squealed that she had the best honeymoon ever. As Aizawa made it to the class and told both Izuku and Momo that they are students.

Aizawa: ok you can come in

As the group came Momo and Izuku looked at Yang as she looked at them back.

Izumomo: hi Yang

Yang: hi guys

Ruby: you know them sister?

Yang: heck yea they were the ones I told you about they came in a black car.

Ruby: Oh neat and by the way I'm Ruby Rose nice to meet you 3