After date (short)

After their Blake and Izuku date they went back to the dorms. Right now Blake felt the urge to have Izuku inside of her as time goes a little and soon she invited him to his room. After he made it he saw her in her lingerie.

 After he made it he saw her in her lingerie

Blake: hey baby come and take me.

As Izuku grew and soon both him and her started having sex as Blake couldn't get enough as she screams his name threw out the night. Both Izuku and Blake are right now having a good time but didn't know that a certain someone was watching as all 3 are touching themselves at how big Izuku was.

Yang/Nora/Pyrrha:(his cock is so big I hope that he does me the same way he does her)

Soon after the night ended as Izuku and Blake slept together as Momo came in and joined due to being lonely and she slept on Izuku back as he slept on his stomach as Blake held his arm and soon after Ruby and Weiss joined and laid on Izuku. The next day as Izuku woke up he felt his pregnant wife on his back as he felt Blake and Weiss on his left and Ruby on his left and he woke up the girls.

Izuku: girls not that I mind but let's get up.

Girls: 5 more minutes baby you few comfortable

Izuku: then no cuddles then

Girls:*woke up* WE UP

Izuku: that's good let's get something to eat then you all can cuddle me.

Girls: OK

As they left and went to the common space and heard commotion and they see class 1-A and class B bothering them.

Izuku: *sighs* what's going on here?

Tenya: Izuku Midoriya you are in so much trouble right now.

Izuku: and why is that?

Mina: you cheating on all of us you scumbag your going to pay jackass.

As She was close to hitting him he used his black whip to grab her and threw her as hard as it was and made her hit the gang that was at the door as they all hit like bowling pins. And soon Ren spoke out that everyone heard.

Ren: Strike

After he said that they all laughed that Ren said which was true and Aizawa and Vlad came.

Vlad: what's going on here?

Aizawa: but the way this was handle I guess they tried to do something stupid and it resolved on them all being ok the floor like this.

As Jaune told them what happened as both of the hero's just facepalm due to Class A and B stupidity Momo randomly made a broom as Aizawa took it and told her thank you for the broom and he swept them all away with giving them hellish detention and training that they'll never forget. With the rest they went to class as Glynda teaches them due to being her teaching real students that doesn't have issues that blames someone for their stupidity struggles. As Glynda teaches the class as they leaned something new and after class they trained  for a few hours except for Momo due to her being pregnant. With Class A and B after they woke up they were punished for bothering their Senpai and they tried telling them that he was cheating which turned a blind eye to.

And so just like last time they trained like hell as they had enough and tried to attack the pro hero's but was stopped by Vlad by his quirk and put on quirk cancellations just so they can continue training without using their quirks. As they cried like the little bitch they are they was run  down to the ground like they were slaves.

That's the end of this chapter