𝟑.

Romeo

Ziggy

After a while of driving around the city with Evette I kind of felt guilty that I just left the dorm without even consulting with y/n. Evette am I mostly talked about future classes though.

I didn't yet inform her that y/n is actually my ex girlfriend, well.. that was until she asked. "Hey, did you two used to date?"

I gulped and kept my eyes on the road. "What do you mean?" I lightly chuckle. For some reason I didn't really care about her knowing, it's just something else that's bothering me. And I can't seem to put my finger on it.

"I know a troubled couple when I see one." She leaned against the car door and put her feet on my lap. "So, spill."

"Okay, if im being completely honest. We dated for 3 years before. And I broke up with her last year because of mental health issues."

"Shit are you okay." She asks, sitting up a bit. "Lately I would say.. yes sort of." I've been feeling happier, or less numb? But I was definitely feeling a lot better than a year ago.

"I can't do anything, she has a boyfriend now."

"So?"

I looked at her quickly and back at the road. Was she being serious right now. "Evette, she has a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure they're happy together."

"It depends, does she still love you and do you still love her?" I don't know what y/n feels about me. But I'm sure on one thing. "Of course I love her, I loved her more than anything actually, but I don't think she loves me back anymore." I say, then I felt a kick on the side of my lap.

"Ow!— what was that for?" "For being chicken, if you love the girl then go after her. It's rare to find men like this these days. She's hot too."

"Evette I'm not gonna ruin her relationship just for the sake of love, besides I'm- im happy for her." I heard a long 'mhm' beside me which caused me to roll my eyes. "I am. It's just weird to see her dating someone that isn't.. you know, me? I guess— I don't know."

At this point we made it back to college grounds and I started looking for a space to park my car. "Do you even know the guy?" I shook my head and finally found a parking space. "All I know is his name is 'Romeo'"

Once I parked the car, I removed the keys, and Ette removed her feet from my lap to climb out. Whilst I did the same on my side. "Shit, for real? I have a twin brother named Romeo." Evette said walking over to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's like the perfect child, he's so sweet it's actually gag worthy, he had perfect grades so he got sent to some university in Europe." Evette am I started walking forwards the dormitories just talking about some random shit afterwards.

I couldn't shake this feeling though, that there was more to her brother than she told me. His name is Romeo, he's our age, and he's at a university in Europe. I'm pretty sure y/ns boyfriend is the same age as us.

And he goes to a university in France, so there is a slight possibility that maybe Romeo is Evette's brother, I mean it can't be a coincidence.

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें