𝟐.

Jealousy, Jealousy

Y/n

I didn't really mind that I was going to be sharing a dorm with Ziggy. In fact I already knew I was before I saw him.

It is strange that I'm sharing a dorm room with my ex though. Who am I kidding it's beyond fucking weird but I can't change it.

4 years of college. Yep. I'll get through this. With patience..

I was sitting in bed on my laptop watching Netflix when the door opened and Ziggy stepped inside and placed his things by his bed. I tried my best to ignore him.

But I could feel his gaze on me the entire time. Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to handle the 4 years of awkwardness between us. "So!" I slammed my laptop shut and looked at him, he looked at me with a surprised face.

"That girl huh? You like her?" Ziggy shrugged and untied his shoes. What the hell did that mean. "I just met her today, so I can't know for sure." His voice sounded so flat, so plain as if he didn't want to speak to me.

"Well she seems nice." He hummed and stood up, placing his shoes by the door. "She isn't really my type." He answered as he sat back down on his bed.

"What's new with you? Are you seeing anyone?" He asks, this is the moment where I realize I actually have a boyfriend. "Yes." I blurt out.

I didn't see any emotion on Ziggys face. He just nodded and sat again the frame of his bed. The awkwardness is too much at this point, because none of us talked after that.

I turned my laptop back on and went back to doing what I was doing, while Ziggy was doing who knows what.

After a few minutes I heard rustling and I tried not to make it obvious by shifting my eyes over to him. He was up and setting something on the desk at the corner of the room.

I guess he's still doing his live streams. I see he brought his guitar with him. He then sat on the desk chair trying to turn his pc's on.

"You know when you watch like that, it's creepy." He says spinning around on the chair and grabbing something else from his bag. I wasn't shocked that he noticed, just shocked that he spoke to me.

"Sorry.." my head hung low again. This time I let him do what he was doing without me 'interrupting.' While Ziggy was setting up his things, I got a Skype call from my boyfriend.

And I was wondering if I should answer it or not. The petty side of me pressed that button right after I asked myself if I should answer.

"Romeo, hey." I sighed as I saw the screen getting bigger and fill in any extra space left. "Hey babe, how's college?" He smiles widely. "Oh you know.. it's okay, I just got here and the dorm is pretty nice."

"Im glad you like it." He tilts his head a bit. "How's Paris?" As much as I wish he was with me right now, he got a scholarship to one of the best universities in France. Lucky bitch.

"It's good, it's good. Everything's cool and it's nothing like miraculous ladybug but what can we do." I laugh at his comment about the show. "Seriously, there's no superheroes here. So I hate it."

"I have a feeling it's not just about the kids tv show." He leaned into the camera more and put his hand on the screen, as if he was going to cup my cheek or something. "It's because you're not here." I smiled at his remark, it's sweet, because he misses me as much as I miss him.

Ziggy

Oh please give me a fucking break. I'd rather fall off a cliff several times than to listen to them for another damn second.

And Romeo?

That's a stupid name. Who names their child Romeo? They might as well dress up like Romeo and Juliet for Halloween this year while they're at it.

I tried to focus on setting up my pc and cameras but more the more the minutes fly by, the louder they get.

"Hey babe.. is it possible that you could go somewhere more.. private?" I heard the boyfriend ask. The minute I heard this I stopped for a moment to process what the hell my ears just had endure from a simple question.

I think y/n noticed from my body language that their conversation was making me uncomfortable. If anime was like real life, my face would've been covered in that dark shadow right now.

"Uh- sorry babe, I can't I have to unpack my things." She said, embarrassment lacing in her voice. "Oh, okay that's cool, will you call me when you're done."

Y/n hummed and when I heard them say I love you to eachother it felt like multiple stabs going through my chest. I heard her shut her laptop and I could feel her gaze on me.

It wasn't awkward between us anymore but there was this thick tension that was so thick you would need to cut it with a knife. As per usual, I didn't say anything and just went back to fixing my stuff.

"Ziggy-" I couldn't, I couldn't be in this room any longer so I just stood up and left my things, exiting the room with a door slam.

I pulled out my phone and texted Evette, asking her if she was free to go for a drive around town.

I needed to get away from this entire building for a while, luckily Evette was free. So I wouldn't be completely alone, drowning in my own self pity.

4 years.. goddamn is that long.

——

A/n: Ziggy we all know u still love us.