Chapter 2(Hate)Warning r18

Warning:rape
Diluc grabs Kaeya's arm from run more far from him.

Kaeya:Master Diluc,what do you want?

Diluc:Where were you 2 weeks ago?

Kaeya:Im busy with works.Can you let me go?Youre hurting my hands.

Diluc:...you always lie.

Kaeya:...let me go.

Kaeya snatches his hand and walk away.

Diluc:Wait,I doesnt finish yet!

Kaeya:Sorry master Diluc,but im in hurry.

Kaeya already disappear from Diluc sight.Diluc grit his teeth and clenching his fist.

________________________________________

Kaeya taking a break at his office.

Now Diluc know he still trauma of him.Diluc already saw kaeya's true personality when he lost his eyepatch.He feel so useless and coward without his eyepatch.When he wears his eyepatch he feel more confident just like a new him and he doesnt see his ugly scar on his right eyes.

After finishing checking all the documents delivered by knight of favonious headquarters,he cleaning his office and heading home.

Its evening right now,
He doesnt realise that he slowly walking to the tavern.

Kaeya:usually Diluc already back to home this time.Just a quick drink and then I leave.

Suffering without drink any wine for 2 weeks he decide to go inside the tavern.

Charles:Hey,Captain Kaeya!Long time no see!

Kaeya:Hey,charles!

Kaeya waving to charles that refill the wine into the customer mug.

Charles:Are you so busy with your work until you cant visit this tavern?

Kaeya laughs and answer.

Kaeya:Too busy.I must work for a whole night and goes to expedition.No rest for me that time.

Charles:I see,I see...you need some rest too.As usual?

Kaeya:As usual but no refill.I doesnt to get drunk.

Charles:Alright.

Charles then go to the kitchen to make wine for kaeya.

Its been 30 minutes and charles doesnt go out yet.Kaeya feels worried.

Kaeya:Is he sleep?Should I check him in the kitchen?

Before kaeya stands up,Charles quickly come out and give the wine to the Kaeya.

Charles:Im sorry Sir Kaeya for make you waiting too long.Here's your drink.

Kaeya:What happen in the kitchen?

Charles:I-I fixing the wine barrels because the h-h-hilicurls sneak into our tavern and destroy some of the barrels!

Kaeya:Hilicurls?

Kaeya feels suspicious.Hilicurl doesnt drink wine and how could hilicurl can go inside the tavern with many guards guarding around the monstatd?

Kaeya:Charles,did you lie to me?

Charles:I-im not!Im telling the truth!

Kaeya:So why you stuttering?Just tell me the truth.

Kaeya look at the wine and he saw something like a pills inside it.He look at charles with unbelieve face.