Chapter 4(Promise)

Kaeya:Huff...

Kaeya still at home.He doesnt work today and for the reason he absent is he lied that he got a fever.He look at his stomach that grew bigger

How long he can keep this secret and people will finally ask him when his stomach suddenly grow bigger.

He feels hungry because he dont eat anything since morning until night.He want to eat a quick meal so he cooks some skewers.

Kaeya:...I want more.

He cooks skewers again but 2 times more than before.He eats it until he full.

Kaeya:...why I still keep eating?I already said that I want to kill this baby before they born.

He wants to punch his stomach but suddenly he stop.

Kaeya:No...I cant hurt them.This baby is not have any sins.Im the one who have many sins.Baby,im so sorry.

He then crying and then he decide to keep this baby secretly.

________________________________________
That morning after he wake up,he take a bath and eat breakfast.He wear his clothes and heading to the KOF headquartest.

Jean:Captain Kaeya,I though that you still absent.You said you want absent for 3 days right?

Kaeya:Yes,but I need to tell you something.Can we talk in your office first?

After explaining his situation,as he expected,Jean getting furious about it.

Jean:WHO'S THE SON OF A BITCH THAT RAPE YOU?!

Kaeya:Acting grandmaster,please slow down your voice.

Said kaeya calmly.

Jean:This is serious matter,Captain Kaeya.How dare they do such unholy things to our Cavalry captain.They must receive very heavy punishment after all they did to you.

Jean slow down her voice even she still mad about it.

Kaeya:Acting Grandmaster,Dont be afraid.I can handle it myself.I come here to see you not for getting revenge.I want to request something for you.

Jean:What is it?Tell me Captain Kaeya.

Kaeya:Can you give me for 1 year absent?

Jean:W-What?!

Kaeya:You see...my stomach is getting bigger and I afraid that everyone will talk about it and give a negative rumours about me.

Jean:I see,but I cant just give you 1 year absent because the other knight must be feel weird why you suddenly getting 1 year absent?Its not 1 month you know,its 1 year!

Kaeya:...youre right.

Kaeya thinks for a while,and then he snap his finger.

Kaeya:Hey,I have an idea.

_______________________________________

Charles run from monstatd into the dawn winery.He knocking the main door.

Charles:Master Diluc!Please open the door!

Diluc open the door and he saw Diluc that looking so misserable.

Charles:Master Diluc,you-

Diluc:Dont mind me.Btw,are you okey?You face looks frightened.

Charles:Its about Master Kaeya!

Diluc look at Charles with a wide eye.

Diluc:What happen to him?!

Charles:Follow me!Let me show you!

________________________________________

At the buletin board,many mondstatd citizen sourrounding it.It so crowded that make Diluc push some of people that on his way.

Diluc:Pardon me!Excuse me!

Charles:look at this!

Diluc cant believe of what that he seeing right now.

Kaeya...being expelled from KOV?

Jean:Attention everyone!

Everyone look at jean that stands behind them.

Jean:As you can see,Our Cavalry Captain,Sir Kaeya being expelled from KOV,but dont be worry.Its for 1 year due to his mistake when doing exploration with our knight.

After explaining more detail,the people leave with a relieve.Except for Diluc,he still standing in there with Charles.

Kaeya:Thank you for helping me,Jean.

Jean:Youre welcome.We are friends.Of course we help each other.

Kaeya:Now I want to pack my thing-

Diluc:KAEYA.

Kaeya pause his walk.His face is sweating.He doesnt want to see Diluc face again.

Jean:Hold it right there.

Say Jean with a sword hold Diluc from getting closer to Kaeya.

Jean:I know everything.How could you,Master Diluc...

She hold his sword tighly.Trying to control her anger.

Diluc:Jean,to be honest I love him.

Jean:ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!HE IS YOUR BROTHER!!!!!

Diluc:I never think he is my brother since he came to my house.And we dont have any blood relative so its legal that I and him can have sex together-

Jean:DILUCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!

Jean screaming as she swinging her sword towards Diluc but Diluc dodge it.

Kaeya:YOU TWO STOP IT!

Jean and Diluc still keep fight with each other.Kaeya knew why Jean act like this because Jean always think that kaeya and diluc are her brother and they also promise each other to think each other as a sibling and now Diluc broke the oath that they made since they still kids.

Kaeya:Urgh...

Kaeya suddenly vomit and make two of them stop fighting.

Diluc:Kaeya,are you alright?!

Jean:Dont touch him!Youre not our brothers anymore!

Diluc:Please let me take him to the medical room.You cant let yourself carry him.

Jean clenthing her teeth.She want to carry Kaeya by herself but she still exhausted after fighthing with Diluc.

Diluc:Please,I beg you.

Jean:....FINE.

To
Be
Continue