Chapter 5

Kaeya:...

Jean:Kaeya,are you alright?

Ask her as he look at Kaeya worriedly.Diluc just standing from a afar.

Kaeya:Dont worry,Im just tired but please...stop doing that again.

Jean:...alright.

Kaeya being taken into the doctor.Thecdoctor saud he is just tired and when the doctor found out that Kaeya is pregnant,Jean told the doctor to keep it as a secret.

Kaeya take a deep breath and look at Diluc.

Kaeya:Jean,can you leave us for a while?

Jean:But-

Kaeya:Its okay,you just wait outside and I will scream if sonething bad happen to me.

Jean hesitate at first but then she just nodding her head and walk to the outside.He give a death glare to Diluc.

Now he and Diluc in the room.

Kaeya:...I will keep this baby.

Diluc look at him with a bright eyes.He glad Kaeya do not want to kill their baby.

Kaeya:I already know that it will be hard to raise this child alone so...

He look at Diluc.He now put down his pride for this child.

Kaeya:you said you want to take responsibility,right?Now,this is your chance.But after this child already being born,I have nothing to do with you.You can take them if you want,but if you do not want them,just give it to me.

Diluc:Kaeya...

Diluc sit near Kaeya and take kaeya right hand.He give a small kiss.

Diluc:I love you.

Kaeya just being silent.

After that,Kaeya now back into dawn winery.He being welcomed by the maids in there.

Adelinde:Sir Kaeya,if you needs anything.just tell me,okay?

Said her as she worrying to kaeya's condition.

Adelinde feel Diluc is too much.How could Diluc rape his own brothers.She know that they have no any blood related but she feels this is very wrong.If Diluc is not her master,she already kill Diluc.

Kaeya:Im fine,adelinde.Btw,can you call master Diluc in here?

Adelinde:S-sure.

After a few minutes,Diluc came.

Kaeya:Close the door.

Diluc close the door and walk to kaeya.

Diluc:Whats wrong?

Kaeya:Can you give me your jacket?

Diluc then realise that Kaeya want to feel his scent.

'Why you need my jacket if I already in front of you?'

Said him inside in his mind.But he cant be selfish right now.

Diluc take off his jacket and give it to kaeya.

Kaeya take it and sniffing it.It make him become more horny and starting to touch himself.

Kaeya:Huff...huff...please dont look...

Said him as he try to rub his ass.

The jacket still not enough.He finally look at Diluc that still standing in front of him.He saw Diluc's trying to control himself.

Kaeya:...come here.I need you now.
.
.
.

To
Be
Continue