10 - She likes what?

"Sleep in my condo." Miss Freen is serious while she's saying this thing.

"Uh.. are you afraid again?" She nodded. Aw, poor Miss Freen.

"Okay. I will go with you. My parents is out of the country as of the moment so I'm alone at our house you know.."

"Might as well, stay for as long as your parents come back."

"That's not a good idea Miss Freen." Because my heart is beating so loud whenever she's near me. I don't know why.

"Why is that?"

"I have to check my mom's plant every now and then." I reason out but it's true my mom loves her plant like a kid.

"We will check on your moms plant but for the mean time you'll stay with me. It's not a good idea for a girl like you to stay at your house alone."

"It's okay.." I pause for a moment. "Plus Emman will check on me. He's near my place."

She raised her eyebrows then rolled her eyes.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She's irritated again, what did I say? gosh, weird.

"I told you nth time, Miss Freen, No." I'm packing her things while we chitchat our me staying at her condo.

"Then why.." She crossed her arms to me, "Not your boyfriend huh."

I shake my head, "Nope."

She still insist that I will stay at her place for awhile until my parents come home. I don't want to because my heart is uneasy whenever I'm with her. Something is bothering me.. really.

"Freen!" Kirk called her while she's on her phone. She eyed her and then Mr kirk stood there waiting for her until the phone calls end.

"Yeah?"

"Let's eat together. It's been awhile-"

"I'm busy."

"Come on."

"I told you I'm busy."

"Let's eat together with your favorite make up artist, Please, Becky say yes."

I don't have any reason to decline his offer so I said that it's okay with me.

"Yes!"

"You seem so happy when Rebecca said yes. Do you like her?"

"Well she's adorable-" Miss Freen stamps his feet and I know it's hurt cause it's written on his face. Damn.

"Freen!" Kirk called him but Miss Freen didn't response to him. "Wait!" Mr Kirk run after Miss Freen. They talking intensely but I don't seem to understand since there are far from my spot.

After they talk Mr Kirk run towards me then ask me again to join them to eat. It's free and won't hurt me so I agreed for the second time.

"Too spicy, I don't like this." After Miss Freen take a bite on her food she gave it to Mr kirk and take Mr Kirk order for himself.

"Tsk tsk."

"It's really spicy Kirk, please.."

"Fine fine." He raised his hands and the air while saying this. They look good together and they seem to be close with each other. They know when to stop and to tease.

We eat not so peaceful because they are teasing each other like there's no tomorrow. I accidentally dropped the spoon and when I take it Miss Freen extended her hands on the edge of the table so it won't hurt me when I will hit it.