15 - Fireworks (SPG)

Her jawline moved, she's tensed and I know she wanted more of what we are doing earlier before this Harol guy step in.

"Harold, go home." Miss Freen is making rid of this guy.

"What? I just came back Freen, no!"

"I want to rest, go home and hi say to Auntie Emelda for me."

"Nope." He's firm answer made Miss Freen accept her defeat.

I'm packing my things and when I'm done of course I don't want to meddle in their business.

"I have all my things, I'm going now." I get up and ask Miss Freen to walk me to her door.

"Later." She told me.

"I need to go home." But she's looking me with those eyes. It's strong that it's giving me chill.

We are interrupted by a ringtone. I wasn't mine also not Miss Freen's phone it was the Harol guy.

He picked up his phone and make a call,

[Yeah, yeah,]

[Okay, I got it.]

[I'm going, ca you later, bye.]

He got up from Miss Freen couch where me and Miss Freen make out.

"I need to go, Freen I'm sorry it's really urgent."

"It's okay, you may go."

"I think I also need to go, I'm so sorry Miss Freen." The thought of Harold guy leaving is making my heart beat so fast so I decided to go with him.

"You stay here, we have things to discuss, Rebecca."

"Uhmm."

"No." She's now looking at Harold guy, "You may go I will drive her home."

Harold guy nodded to Miss Freen and left her unit in an instant.

Miss Freen is now looking at me with those eyes again. What now?

"I got all the things I left here, maybe i should go?" I told her

"After what you've done to me? No, you're not going to leave here without paying me."

"Pay you  for what?"

She walk close to me slowly while biting her lips. I gulp and look down. Her stare are so strong that I couldn't look to her that much.

"Look at me." She whisper

I don't want to but my eyes did, I look to her beautiful face.

"Now tell me, where did we stop?"

"Huh?" I pretended not to know and she get irritated with my question.

She touch my waist and grab me, we're inch away each other and I could feel her breathe, geez.

"You're not playing with me, are you?" She's whispering in my ears.

My knees are getting weaker and weaker with her touch and body

"I- I'm not." My voice are crack..

"Now tell me Rebecca, what do you want?" The way she's whispering into my ears is getting me feel so hot, I'm on fire

"I don't know."

She then grab my wrist and slam me in her couch but not strong enough for me to get hurt.

"Don't make me wait, kiss me." She bite her lips while looking at me.