12 - No

Oh my Goodness! What did I do? The thought of me kissing my Idol is superb.

"Aaahhhh!" I scream inside of my room and letting out my frustration and emotion.

How am I supposed to face her when I did something horrible. For sure she will fire me and my chance of being close to her will vanish.

Someone knock on my door and I want to get up in my bed and overthinking that I might be Miss Freen and she will fire me.

"Becky!" I think that's Martha so I had to get up and open my door for her.

"Yeah?"

"You've been missing since after lunch, the beach is waiting for you and you have to witness the sunset, come on."

I nodded, I don't have a choice even if I don't want to get off my bed and walk after her.

"We are here to enjoy not to sleep, Becky. Give your self a break."

"Yeah, but my back is aching cause of our long drive that's why I sleep for a bit."

"Hmm, okay. Did you and Freen fight?"

"Uhmm no?" With awkward tone I answered her.

"She's been spacing out since we heard you guys shouting at each other in the hallway."

The thought of me kissing Miss Freen just flashbacks to my head.

"We're okay.." I hope they did not see what I did.

-

"I thought you're not gonna get up My Becky." Vee is now teasing me again.

"She's not yours." Miss Freen middle in an instant.

"It's an expression."

I sat down beside of Jairra and look to the beautiful sunset. It's beautiful, relaxing and it's like looking into your soul.

The beautiful scenery vanished when Miss Freen is poking my shoulder. I look at her direct in her eyes.

She looked away.

"Yes Miss Freen?"

"Why are you always want to be with her Bunnybear I'm starting to get jealous!" Martha is now middling to us.

"Stop it Martha you're over reacting."

"Yeah, like how you reacted on Becky's swimsuit."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You look like a jealous girlfriend." Jairra said to Miss Freen

"I don't."

"Tell us, are you two going out without us knowing?"

"Stop it Vee, we are ladies and we are not dating." I firmly told them.

"We are in modern world now, I'm dating a woman."

My eye almost pop out in this shocking revelation.

"Come again please."

"I said, it's okay to fall in love with same sex. It's no big deal."

"Okay but I'm shock that you're dating a woman, you're so beautiful.."

"I am but my heart only beats for her and I don't care about what other people will say to me."