Made For Eachother

Hello everyone, I hope you like these one-shots....

Please enjoy and don't forget to vote.
___________________________________

A Taekook mafia ff...

Blood Warning ⚠️

Murder.

Top kook

Bottom Tae

(Just for a change)

If you are not comfortable then please don't read.

Thank you...
________________________

A man who was completely covered in black attire secretly entered a luxurious mansion. He found no one in the main hall and decided to get in further.

His boots clicked the Lux touch tiles creating a clicking sound throughout his way

His boots clicked the Lux touch tiles creating a clicking sound throughout his way. He slowly removed his boots to avoid the sound.

He unhurriedly made his way to the kitchen where the sound of utensils clashing with each other could be heard.

Got you.

The man thought. A smirk formed on his reddish lips when he met with another man's back who was humming a song and making dinner in the kitchen.

The man in black with a raven head slowly moved towards the brown head.

His tattoed veiny hand caged the brown head's waist and forcefully pulled him towards himself. His other hand locked the brown head's neck. Giving him a headlock.

The brown head gasped in surprise but a known smile formed on his lips immediately when he heard the voice.

"You are under arrest, Mr. Kim Taehyung", the ravenette said.

 Kim Taehyung", the ravenette said

Taehyung chuckled.

"Jeon, Jeon Taehyung", he corrected and earned a deep chuckle from his husband.

"And one more thing, under section 41, you can't arrest someone without a warrant, Mr. Jeon", Taehyung added.

"You and your lawyer brain", Jungkook said with an endearing smile.