His Last Wish

Hello everyone, I'm back with my new one-shot.

Words in Italy were his past.

I hope you all will like this.

Enjoy reading.
_________________________

"I wish I could just marry him", a 16 years old boy said with dreamy eyes. His silky hair shined in its natural black color and his honey-toned hands held a photo card of a famous idol.

"Urghh, just look at him", he screamed, kicking the air and hiding his face into his pillow.

But soon his escalated happiness stopped abruptly when the realization hits him. He sighed, his face lost its glitter, eyes saddened. Even tho he saw the idol more than that a fan he knows that he can't just marry him. He knows that he can't even meet the idol in person. He knows that he... he can't even see the idol with his own eyes.

Kim Taehyung is a 16 years old teenager who loves the popular idol around the whole of Korea, Jeon Jungkook. He became his fan when he turned 14 but recognized his feelings for the idol are not just what a fan has for their idols but more than that.

He knows that he shouldn't let his feelings grow and it's worthless to fall in love with an idol but he can't help but to fall more into love. He tried to control his feelings but how can he when the feelings started to let a flower blossom in his heart?

Jungkook came into his life like magic. Wonderful magic. Taehyung was an orphan, he lived in an orphanage and joined the school on a scholarship. Taehyung suffered a lot being alone and without any love for him. He has no friends in school as all of his classmates used to call him an orphan. That hurts, that hurts Taehyung so much that made him cover himself from others and never opened up.

But then Jungkook came. He healed something that he didn't break. Taehyung's heart. He healed it, gave warmth to it, and cherished it. Jungkook can think of himself as just an idol who works for his fans to satisfy them but to Taehyung, he's his life, his light, and his love.

Taehyung chuckled remembering the past days. He used to be so whipped for Jungkook. Well, even now too. Even after 9 years, he can't forget his idol. Even after he turned 25 he still behaves like the 16 years old Taehyung who used to scream looking at photos but the change is now he screams looking at the picture on his phone.

Taehyung still remembers when that one piece of news changed his whole world, he completely lost interest in everything.

Jeon Jungkook said that he won't be getting married and he'll work for his fans until he ran out of breath.

Jeon Jungkook a popular idol in South Korea said in a meeting... Press to read more.

Taehyung slowly caresses the old photo card that he found in his bag when he searches for his headphones. He doesn't remember when he kept that in his bag.

Taehyung sighed and again his thoughts went toward the idol who was smiling with his heart on that photo card. Many things changed in his life. He became an employee in a company, earning enough salary and having his own house with his little dog. Everything changed as he wished like but one thing stayed still. His love for the idol. That remains the same or maybe increased a thousand times but he never stopped loving the man.

His eyes unknowingly dropped a few tears when he remembered that he can't have this man for himself. He knows that he's over-expecting but his heart doesn't listen to his brain. If it does then there won't be any problem, right?

After wiping his tears he stepped out off the train at his station. Taehyung was about to cross the road but his legs stop from moving when his eyes met with a man in his black attire. Taehyung squinted his eyes but soon widened for 2x when he found out who the man is.