Your Voice

Slowly the sun fell behind the mountains and let the moon shine brightly lighting up the world with its grace and mild chillness. Seoul city runs as usual engulfed with people rushing here and there without any care about the world, it's just another normal evening for everyone.

A bit away from the main city, was a house that looked like it would give you peace and comfort if you lived here. Without any noises or rushing cars and vehicles, the house was surrounded by nature and nature's sounds just like the way the one who's living here wanted to be.

A petite and long fingers turned the radio on as it's the only source of entertainment. He put on his apron, folded his sleeves, and pushed back his bangs. His fingers flawlessly started to cut the onion like a pro and his lips had a soft smile. His smile broke into a bigger one when a voice talked over the radio.

"Hello Seoul citizens, how's it going today? For me, it was as awesome as every day. I had my favorite banana milk".

"Banana milk", the male said along with the RJ and chuckled while shaking his head.

"So without any further delay let's get into the show, I don't want to eat your ears through the mic", the RJ said.

The man chuckled and proceeded to drown himself in the show specifically the voice. The smile on his face morphed into an angry pout when his telephone rang. With a huff, he reached for his phone and picked it up.

"Tae-".

"Wrong number", the male said without letting the other speak.

"Yah! Kim fucking Taehyung if you put that damn receiver down I'll march to your home and burn you into ashes", the other spitted through the phone.

Taehyung closed his eyes and put back the receiver to his ears as he knew he fucked up and no one can escape from the evil wrath of his friend.

"It's been 3 weeks remember? It's been 3 freaking weeks and there are no calls from you. What are you thinking about us huh? You forgot this gorgeous best brother in law of yours right after you moved to Seoul?", Taehyung's friend said but this time his voice sounded low, indicating that he was hurt.

"It's nothing like that Jiminie. I was just busy-".

"Busy drowning into that goddamn voice of that RJ guy", Jimin completed Taehyung's words.

Taehyung couldn't deny it because that's the truth. Taehyung himself didn't know what made him this desperate to hear that voice but he was sure about one thing, if he couldn't get to hear that melodic voice he'd go crazy.

"Tae just stop living in delusion. No matter what you can not find that RJ guy-".

"It's JK. Jk, Jimin", taehyung corrected. Even tho no one knows about JK's name Taehyung just loves to call him JK. Every time that name leaves his lips he feels something inside his stomach.

"Taehyung stop all this. How long are you gonna be like this huh? It's already been two years since moved out of Daegu and- and you are freaking 27 IDIOT! This is not a game Taehyung get that into your skull!! Time won't wait for anyone", Jimin took a long breath to control his emotions and started again.

"Just- you know what's right and wrong-- Just think about it. See you, take care and we love you... Especially your mama and your so-called brother", Jimin said with a roll of his eyes. Taehyung perked up when he heard his mother and his brother, Jimin's husband.

"ah speaking of the devil", Jimin said in an annoyed tone. Taehyung heard some rustling sound and soon the receiver filled with an energetic low voice of his brother.