Kidnapped by a bitch

(You know who already)
Tw:simps

When I finally woke up I felt a pain in my neck and it fucking hurts like the nether (hell), as my eyes were adjusting to my new surrounding i saw 2 people walk out of the shadow (tf is this shit),
Quackity:"WHO'S THERE, LET ME GO"
I am rather annoyed and who know what my kids are going to think if I even get out that is
???:"your finally awake love, don't you miss us"
When I finally got a good look at them I could see it was piper with that tentacle bitch, what was there name...oh olie
Piper:"don't you miss us, we've been apart for so long" (i just imagine her saying it in a mommy long legs voice)
Quackity:"well you did kidnap me in front of my children so...no"
As I finished that the mafia bitch (I'm just going to call him that) came into the room with a screen, not sure why but I'm sure it's not good (damn right)
Quackity:"oh good an even bigger bitch"
I say sarcastically
Mafia bitch:"your finally awake, good. I have a little surprise for you"
He says pointing to the screen
Quackity:"well I don't want it, thanks but no thanks"
Piper:"your going to love it darling, trust me"
I roll my eyes and groan. I just want to be out of here already
Mafia bitch:"olie if you would do the honour's"
He say pointing at the tv, then a tentacle pressed a button and it turned on.

It was showing me when I was working for jschlatt, but how did they get this. As it finished the last thing I saw was jschlatt snapping his fingers and me going back to normal...wait, how did i forget that
Quackity:"the fuck did you show me"
Piper:"well we and by we i mean me, I did some digging in your past and saw how you've been like hypnotised and seemed to forget what happened after"
Olie:"so we're using it to our advantage"
Quackity:"yeah right hypnotism isn't a thing, you can't do it like that simply"
And when I finished piper snapped her fingers and my body went limp

3rd person (finally)

As piper snapped her fingers quackity looked entranced and his body went completely still
Piper:"did it work?"
Mafia bitch:"only one way to find out.... Alex look up"
When he said that quackity slowly rose his head up look at there direction
Quackity:"how may I serve you master"
Piper:"oooooh nice. You can start by being yourself but forget about your past friends a children"
Quackity:"as you wish"
Olie:"darling how are you?"
Quackity:"I'm ok love,don't worry ☺️" (cringe)
Mafia bitch:"anyways darling, how do you feel about performing?"
Quackity:"i don't know, I've never performed in public...why do you ask?"
Mafia bitch:"i was wondering if you could perform with my group, we need another member"
Quackity:"if it makes you happy then of course"
Mafia bitch:"brilliant, we are on tour so I guess we can stay here for a while but we do have the show in a week"
Piper:"are you up to the challenge hun?"
Quackity:"i guess I'll try for you"

-back at the cottage-

George:"what are we going to do, who know what there doing to quackity right now"
He says in a panic
Eret:"we need to come up with a plan, like right now"
Techno:" I don't know about you but I can just go now"
Dream:"ok genius, where is he hm"
Techno:"oh fuck off, i bet you don't have his location either"
Jschlatt:"didn't any of you put a tracker on his phone just in case this happened or was it just me?"
Phil:"you put a tracker on his phone!"
Jschlatt:"well duh, he did work for me after all"
Karl:"well we're is he?"
Jschlatt:"looks like a mansion"
Sapnap:"well let's go!"
Foolish:"then what do we do with them?"
He says pointing at the crying children
Wilbur:"Phil can look after them"
Phil:"hold on, I'm not looking after them again"
Wilbur:"come on your old and look like you can barely walk so you stay and look after them"
Phil:"fine, only because I don't trust any of you to look after them"
Techno:"now that that's decided, let's go like now"

-✨back with q✨-

Quackity:"hey love, can I quickly go outside for a bit and get some snacks"
Piper:"your not going to leave us right"
Quackity:"don't be silly, your the only people i can trust"
Olie:"ok then but can you get me some gummy worms too"
Quackity:"of course, bye love you"
He says blowing them a kiss before going out the door and too the town (don't question me)

-few minutes later-

After he got his snacks he turned around and bumped into someone (bet you know who)
Quackity:"oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking were i was going"
Wilbur:"it's noth-q?"
Quackity:"how do you know my name?"
Wilbur:"guys I found him!"
As he yelled that q saw a bunch of unknown people running his way and took a step back

Karl:"we have been worried sick"
He says putting a hand on quackitys face
Quackity:"please don't touch me..."
Karl:"oh..."
He mummers before taking his hand away
Techno:" I swear, if they put a hand on you!"
Quackity:"woah woah, who are you people"
Punz:"what do you mean, we are you friends...for now"
Quackity:" excuse me?"
Wilbur:"you possibly couldn't forget all of us, right"
Quackity:"I'm sorry but I have to go, my lovers must be worried that I'm gone for this long"
George:"lovers?"
Quackity:"yeah, buy if you want you can come to my show since you claim to be my friend"
Dream:"when is it"
Quackity:"in about a week, you all should come if your not busy"
He says waving at them while walking off (literally like in the anime)

(That is it, I'm really sick so it won't be long, bye whoever decided to read this monstrosity of a book)