451 - 453

C451: In My Dream There Was This Gang Leader Who Looked Exactly Like You

"Let me wipe it for you."

Ling Zhang immediately clapped his hand to his butt. "I'll do it myself!"

Yuwen Tong snorted with a smile. This brat actually began to worry about his butt. "Remove your hand," he instructed.

"No. I can manage it myself. Give me the towel," said Ling Zhang, turning around to face Yuwen Tong, holding out a hand, covering his butt with the other.

Naturally, Yuwen Tong wouldn't give him the towel. There was fire in his eyes which seemed to be boring into Ling Zhang—fire of desire, of course.

"Get over here."

Ling Zhang stared back at him, motionless. After a few moments, he failed to restrain himself and obediently walked up. Yuwen Tong grabbed his arm, turned him around and began to wipe his butt...

Ling Zhang's face was burning badly. Yuwen Tong was such a wretch! He was deliberately washing him so slow!

"Ca-Can't you do it any faster?!"

"Not if you want me to wash it clean enough."

Ling Zhang could feel Yuwen Tong's hot breath on his butt when Yuwen Tong was speaking. Taken aback, he jerked his head aside and found Yuwen Tong staring at his butt. "Hey!" he exclaimed.

He was just about to jump away when Yuwen Tong quickly grabbed him. "Don't move!"

"What do you think you are doing? Get it over with, okay? I'm still naked." The very look in Yuwen Tong's eyes made Ling Zhang scared. This guy was gazing at him like a hungry wolf at a lamb!

"Humph." Yuwen Tong replied with a snort, "You think I'm going to let you get dressed?"

As the warm towel slid through the crack in his butt, Ling Zhang gave a shudder and with that all his attention was focused on his butt, which made it exceptionally sensitive.

After Yuwen Tong meticulously washed it, his delicate, white butt looked even whiter and glistened wet. A particular part of Yuwen Tong's body ached at the sight of this. He muttered a curse, quickly washed Ling Zhang's back and then his front part. After that, he scooped up Ling Zhang and made towards the bed at the far end of the tent.

Ling Zhang felt as though he were a freshly steamed bun that could be swallowed at any moment.

But he was still holding his butt one-handed.

Yuwen Tong tossed Ling Zhang's hand a glance, his eyes full of indifference. Keep holding it if you like. Soon you'll see how pointless that is, he thought.

It struck Ling Zhang that at this time Yuwen Tong looked very much like a gang leader, that he bore no resemblance whatsoever to the Emperor he normally was.

"Don-Don't go too far. There are a lot of people out there. I don't want to be a laughing stock!"

"Nobody dares approach this tent."

"We're not in the Imperial Palace or your encampment."

"It sure as hell is my encampment. Every inch of this country is mine. I'm the Emperor now, remember?"

Yuwen Tong put Ling Zhang down onto the bed and then began to taking off his clothes. While stripping off, he continued, "You won't have to worry about anybody hearing you if you don't groan that loud."

A flush spreading to his neck, Ling Zhang sniffed, "I-I won't have to groan if you could show some restraint!"

Yuwen Tong tossed his clothes to the ground and replied smugly, "Well, that's not on the table."