1.13| RAIN OF CHAOS

────⋆⋅જ⁀➴

"Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy"

⁀➴ Enemy, Imagine Dragons

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

2015
SOKOVIA

Sokovia was not a place that Avalyn Stark had good memories from, in any way, shape or form. Perhaps that was being a bit harsh...if she hadn't had gone there, her parents never would have known she was alive and took her away from the place. However, it just reminded her of HYDRAA and she hated it more than anything.

"No way we all get through this." Tony sighed. "If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. There's gonna be blood on the floor."

"Got any plan tomorrow night?" Steve asked.

"I was thinking of heading to a desert island and ignoring the world but hey, can't always get what we want," said Florence, shrugging.

"I get the first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he waiting for." said Tony.

"That's true. He hates you the most." The Vision replied as he walked into the jet. 

Florence narrowed her eyes at Tony. As he flew off towards where they assumed ultron would be, everyone's attention was on Steve, with Avalyn hanging around at the back of the jet with Wanda and Pietro.

"Ultron know we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not going to happen today. But we do our best to protect them, we can get the job done." Steve said as he looked at the team. 

"We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Natalia and we clear the field. Make sure all the people are saved." He paused for a moment as she looked at Wanda and Pietro who seemed to work for this job. "Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world, this isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

Avalyn liked to think that she could somehow stop her emotions from getting in the way of the job she had to do. She'd been so good at shutting them out for the longest time and if there was any time to use that, it was now. The chances were that some people were going to die, it was unavoidable when trying to protect an entire city from robots, aliens or the sort.  But, having spent so much time with the team, she wasn't sure she could detach her emotions anymore...but god she'd try.

She didn't choose this life. This life chose her and she made the best of it.

The Stark daughter was protected by her suit, all fireproof and laced with strong material. It wasn't bulletproof but she could dodge bullets faster than anyone, even Pietro. There was no reason she couldn't save as many people as possible.