2.5| REGETFUL CHOICES

Bold: Russian

────⋆⋅જ⁀➴

"I don't know just how it happened

I let down my guard."

⁀➴ Addicted to you

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

2008
TAIGA
RUSSIA

Florence Meadows determined that Katerina's body was attacking itself organ by organ, as though it was trying to get rid of an infection. Katerina had loosely explained how HYDRA had messed with generics to ensure she was as much like her father as possible and Florence realised this was completely out of her depth.

Katerina had been with her for little over five days and with each day, she got worse. Florence kept the two of them moving in the hopes they wouldn't be followed but Katerina could barely look after herself.  

By now, SHIELD would be getting concerned too but Florence wasn't going to abandon the girl and there was no way SHIELD was going to let her be taken in...not when they found who she was.

"I don't know what I'm doing here, Katerina," Florence sighed as she messed with her equipment.

The two of them had broken into a lab so Florence could do her best to find something to keep her alive for the time being. Katerina stuck to her word and hadn't attempt to harm Florence, though she barely had the strength to move anything heavier than a cup at this point.

"Neither did they," Katerina replied. "It okay if I die. Papa will be sad but he will live."

"How did you know he was your papa?" Florence questioned lightly as she got to work. "HYDRA raised you, right? Did they tell you he was your papa?"

"They told us we were connected up here," Katerina pointed to her head. "We are team. When I did not do what they say, they said to listen to papa because I was a little him. That they made me to be his perfect asset like he was to them."

Florence had to admit, HYDRA's plan was smart. They had gotten Katerina to listen to the Winter Soldier when she wouldn't listen to them.

"What did he call you if you had no name?" Florence questioned.

"Тень."

Shadow. That's what it meant and the voice didn't come from Florence or Katerina. Florence found herself pinned up against the wall with a mental arm around her neck, cutting oxygen from her windpipe.